View Single Post
Old 07-10-2001, 07:21 PM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Wink Trish + Steve + Julie = True Love! Part 2

Steve's Welcum Party continues-

Since the sofa bed was low, I got down on my knees to poke my glistening shaft into Julie's nicely matching love hole. Just as we were both sighing from my entry, I noticed Trish was on her knees
on the bed. She was plunging the dildo, thoroughly wet with Julie's cum, at high speed in and out of her throbbing quim. Then Trish moved to place her clit close enough to Julie's mouth so her lady love could suck and lick that swollen love bud.

I was more excited than I dreamed was possible, even after experiencing our sex-crazed banquet on Friday, and a weekend full of wild sex play with these two living love dolls who were almost nymphos. I couldn't imagine anything hotter than humping a gorgeous blond cunny with my swollen cock while watching that beauty suck on her red-haired bi lover's clit, while the auburn babe was masturbating herself with a dong lubricated by her blond partner's cum.

Then sweet, brilliant, Trish surprised me again! She pulled the dripping love toy from her soaked slit and guided it into my mouth so I could enjoy the sweet taste of the cum of both of my lovers mingled together at the same time. I savored this exciting flavor combination while I kept up a steady rhythm stroking in and out of Julie's flowing vagina.

Amazingly, Trish managed to catch me by surprise once more! She pulled the dildo from my watering mouth and returned it to its' throbbing home in her cum-soaked slit. Next, she shifted into a position where she could use her free hand to massage Julie's engorged clitoris, just above my thrusting penis, but her cunt was still where Julie could keep on stimulating her clitoris. Then, since her face was now close enough to mine, we enjoyed a long French kiss deep enough to share the flavor of the girls' tasty, mixed cum.

Suddenly I felt the rising pressure that signaled my sex pistol was
about to commence firing, if someone didn't slow me down quickly. I tried desperately to make urgent warning sounds, but I couldn't bear to break my passionate mouth lock with Trish.

My lovers must have used their ESP again, and probably controlled my mind too, because instead of trying to cool things off
so we could last longer, they both started sucking, licking and thrusting back even faster and harder at exactly the same instant. Soon the tidal wave of sexual release crashed over all of us at the same time as we screamed and shouted out our rapture together.

The most powerful drug in the world, sexual ecstasy, transported the three of us into a blissful, hazy, golden paradise for lovers and connected our hearts and minds into one loving union.

Finally, I noticed I was all the way down on the floor and that Trish had collapsed softly across the bed at an angle from Julie. As we slowly began to stir, it seemed like a powerful magnet of love was drawing us together into a gentle tangle of glistening, firm, naked bodies, embracing and kissing and caressing each other as we slowly regained control of ourselves.

After several minutes of this sensual cuddling, Julie broke our silence of words, ( our hearts were filling our minds with the synchronized sound of them beating in exactly the same rhythm,)
and demonstrated she had wonderful ideas for lovers, also. "Sweethearts, we're all still excited, but pretty tired, and we're certainly sweaty all over and we all have sticky cum on our pubes. Why don't we have a nice quick shower together and then relax for a few minutes in the whirlpool hot tub."

"When we're refreshed, I suggest we hop over to Gino's for a delicious meal with enough pasta for a good charge of carbo energy. Then we could have just enough wine for a pleasantly gentle buzz. After that, I have a few thoughts of what we can have for dessert when we get back home. I'm also certain we can entertain ourselves for the rest of the evening."

Trish and I gladly accepted Julie's suggestions. As we were
walking toward the shower in the master bath, with frequent loving pats and caresses shared equally among our threesome, I found myself musing contentedly again.

I gently stretched my arms out and circled them around each of my petite lover's sensual bodies on either side of me. This brought our little group to a halt and I spoke with deep emotion to the brightly beaming loves of my life. "My darling lovers, I don't think I'm any better than most people, but I have tried to be a pretty decent person and a gentleman. I'm not sure why, but it seems obvious to me that someone upstairs really likes me because they have rewarded me with the love of the two most perfect angels from up above so we can build own little paradise here on earth."

After a brief silent moment, my loving bi beauties smiled and kissed me gently on both my facial cheeks at the same time. Then, as if responding to a signal, they both giggled and started tickling me and pulled me on through what was now OUR main bedroom and into the large shower of the master bath...

To Be Continued?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ! steve pleasures julie on the hide-a-bed!.jpg (21.4 KB, 858 views)