View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 09:14 PM

Work Party Gets Wild

Jessica parked her Audi in the driveway and realized with a quick count of the cars that she must be the last one arriving at the party. She stepped onto the concrete in her high heels and smiled. Better to be fashionably late. She looked up at the large two-story house. Nicky was doing pretty well with the coffee shop, apparently.

Jessica was a sophomore poly-sci major in college. That meant, of course, that she was pre-law. It was mid-September, and she’d taken the job right at the start of the semester. She’d heard that the owner of Full of Beans was a cool chick, and that had proven to be correct. Nicky was just four years out of college herself. She’d passed up on the usual professional school track to start a business for herself. Nicky wasn’t from a rich family. Rumor had it that she’d paid her way through college and raised the money to start her little coffee shop by stripping. Nicky wasn’t fessing up, but she didn’t exactly offer up another answer, either.

Nicky had been talking for the last few weeks about the house she’d just bought, and every one had badgered her into promising a housewarming party for the work staff. Nicky had obliged, and here Jessica was.

She quickly bent down and looked at herself in the driver’s side mirror. Her blonde hair was a little wild from driving with the sunroof open and windows down. But she was looking quite hot. She stood up, straightening her tight sleeveless blouse and her short tan miniskirt. She wanted to look hot tonight. She’d been eyeballing Connor, one of the two guys at the coffee shop, since she started working there. Word behind the register was that he’d finally dumped his girlfriend.

Jessica walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Cindy opened the door a few minutes later. Cindy was a petite auburn-haired junior. She was wearing a tight white t and a denim mini. Her b-cup breasts must have been in a good bra, because they were looking big. Jessica smiled, feeling more than confident with her natural d cups that perfectly suited her 5’7 frame and her long legs.

“What’s up, girl?” Cindy asked, hugging her. Jessica saw the appletini in her hand.

“Oooh, mixed drinks?” Jessica asked.

Cindy nodded, sipping her martini. She said, “Yeah, Nicky’s got it hooked up. She’s got a pool out back, with a hot tub, a kickin’ grill, and a fully stocked bar. Good stuff, too. Grey Goose for the martinis, Cuervo Gold for the margaritas.”

“Sweet,” Jessica laughed. “I’d kill for a Crown and Coke.”

“You’ll find Connor behind the bar ready to make you anything you like,” Cindy said. “But be careful…he mixes ‘em strong.”

“No doubt,” Jessica giggled. She followed Cindy through the gorgeous foyer and into the eat-in-kitchen and out through a large sunroom to a huge back deck.

Nicky, at the grill, waved hi. Jessica waved back. It was just after 6 in the afternoon, but it was still sunny and warm out, and her boss was rocking a pink string bikini at the grill. Jessica recognized it from the Victoria’s Secret catalogue. Nicky looked damn good in the bikini. She was maybe a couple inches shorter than Jessica, but her tits were every bit as large. Looking at her right then, Jessica suspected that they may have been surgically enhanced, but it was hard to be sure. If they were, it was a nice job. Nicky’s abs were firm and toned, her waist slim, her hips pleasantly curved, and her legs lean. She had a margarita next to her at the grill. On the grill was an array of burgers, dogs, and steaks.

“Welcome to my humble abode,” Nicky said.

“Kind of big for just you,” Jessica said. “But I love it! You look really good, by the way.”

“Sugar, I wasn’t going to let this sunny day go wasted,” Nicky said. “I’ve got some more bikinis upstairs if you want to get comfy. Amanda and Jen took me up on the offer.”

Jessica looked and saw the two girls floating in the pool on inflatable rafts next to each other. They were talking, margaritas in hand. Amanda was wearing a light blue string bikini, Jen a black one. Amanda was a freshman at college, while Jen was a first year law student. Amanda was a petite blonde, Jen a slim but busty red-head. Hanging out by the pool, dipping his legs in and talking to the girls, was Ben, the other man who worked at the coffee shop. He was in Jessica’s year, though she’d never actually seen him around campus. He was a little nerdy, tending to go for sci fi and that sort of thing, but Jessica saw, with his shirt off, that he had a pretty good body, even if he needed a little bit more of a tan. She looked over at the bar, and, sure enough, there was Connor. Shirtless. Tanned and muscular. Gawd, he looked hot!

“Let me get a drink first,” Jessica said.

“I’ll wait for you, then we can get bikinis together,” Cindy said. “I got here about five minutes before you did.”

Jessica nodded and walked over to Connor. He was mixing up something in the blender.

“Hey, hot girl,” he said.

“Hey, hot boy,” she replied. “Can I get a Crown and Coke?”

He nodded, turned, filled a glass with ice, then about half full of Crown Royal and topped it off with Coke. Mixed it heavy, indeed.

“You getting in the pool?” she asked, taking the drink and sipping. Whoo, he wasn’t joking around.

“After dinner,” he replied. “How about you?”

“I’m going to head up and pick out a bikini,” she said.

“Get a skimpy one,” he grinned.

“Of course,” she winked, turning and meeting up with Cindy. She could feel his eyes on her. Yeah, that was good.

“Nicky said they’re in her room. Second row down, middle of her dresser,” Cindy said. Once they made it into the house, Cindy asked, “Did you check out Nicky’s tits? Think they’re real?”

“I think she had some work done,” Jessica giggled.

“She was definitely a stripper,” Cindy laughed.

They found her room upstairs, the master suite. It was a gorgeous house. Jessica opened the appropriate drawer in her dresser, but Cindy had found the walk in closet.

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked.

“Snooping,” Cindy replied. “Girl, check the stripper shoes in here.”

Jessica couldn’t help herself. She followed Cindy into the bathroom and then into the walk in closet. Sure enough, Nicky had a huge collection of heels, most of them stiletto, several that definitely would look right on stage.

“And check this out,” Cindy laughed. She brushed her hand along a whole row of sheer baby dolls and a few naughty outfits. A naughty nurse, a naughty cop, a naughty school girl.

“I could party with Nicky,” Jessica grinned. “Come on, let’s pick out bikinis and get back down there.”

Cindy flipped off the closet light and the girls returned to the dresser. They pulled out a mess of bikinis, obviously recently tossed around and tangled up. They tossed them on the bed and sorted through.

“Check the micro-thong!” Jessica said, holding up a pink set of strings with the tiniest triangle in the front.

“Dare you to wear it,” Cindy said.

“Only if you wear this one,” Jessica said, pointing to another micro-thong, this one emerald green.

“You’ll wear that one if I wear this one?” Cindy asked.

Jessica’s heart leapt right into her throat. She’d expected Cindy to laugh and move along to something more sensible. She asked, “Are you for real?”

“If you’ll do it, I will too,” Cindy replied, taking off her t-shirt and her bra. Her tits were perky and round, her nipples small, pink, and erect.

“How much have you drunk in the last five minutes?” Jessica said, stalling.

“C’mon, chicken. You’ve got a killer body. And you know Connor will be loving it,” Cindy winked.

“I’m gonna look like a whore,” Jessica said.

“It’ll be a riot,” Cindy argued, stripping out of her denim skirt, but leaving on her high heels. She hadn’t worn any panties. Her pussy was bare shaven, just like Jessica’s. At least the two of them already had that taken care of, because those micro thongs were not going to cover a single hair.

“Fuck it, let’s do it,” Jessica laughed. She stripped out of her top and miniskirt, then her bra and panties. Like Cindy, she left her heels on. As long as they were doing this, might as well take it all the way and appear downstairs in their heels, looking as hot as possible.

“Damn, your titties are huge!” Cindy exclaimed, looking at her.

“All natural,” Jessica said, bouncing them with her hands. She loved her tits. They were large and round with small nipples, and very bouncy.

She and Cindy got into the bikinis, tying the straps and then adjusting each other. She looked Cindy up and down. The micro thong barely covered her pussy, and her nipples were clearly outlined through the thin wedge of fabric covering them. But as skimpy as the bikini top looked on Cindy, it was practically non-existent on Jessica’s big tits.

“We look hot,” Cindy said.

“Nicky’s going to kill us,” Jessica laughed.

“Nah…I bet we can talk her into that yellow one if we try hard enough,” Cindy said. “Let’s get out there.”

Jessica followed her downstairs, her heart racing as they walked through the sunroom and outside.