Thread: A Night Out
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2001, 08:38 PM
Bard in Training

As he reaches over and grabs something else on the plate, I throw my head back as I feel his other hand reach down to take himself from me and work just the head into my hot cunt.

"Oh ya, shove your meat into me ........ fuck me hard ........ and fast ............ and God........... quit teasin' me lover..... FUCK ME!!"

"Your wish sugar, is definately my command," he states as he lunges upward and impales me on his cock.

A soft scream leaves my throat and as I throw my head back, he places his hand up into my hair to bring it back down to his lips.... thrusting his tongue inside to brush against mine, I feel a soft substance enter my mouth. Pulling away slightly, I swallow and the rich flavour of chocolate bursts on my tongue.

Quickly, I go back for more ......... moaning all the while. "God, that is so errotic," I let him know. As I tease his tongue and the roof of his mouth, trying to lap it all up, my hips driving down to meet his upthrusts.

"Come one, fuck my cock, grind your hot cunt down into me."

His hands move down my back, kneading and stroking until he grabs both of my ass cheeks in his hands and parts them, letting the swirling water rush against my backside and in and around our hot moving bodies.

Bringing your head up, you take my nipple into the deep recesses of your mouth and suck............ HARD!

I reach down to feel us where we join and ........ oh God........ that's it .......... I just can't wait ............. My fingers move to my clit, forget the slow shit......... I rub hard and faster.......... back and forth while you plunge in and out and in and out ... faster....... and deeper....

I can feel your breathing start to deepen against my skin and know that we are both on the edge.

"Cum in me lover... come on ........... I need to feel your hot ........ wet .......... sticky cum shooting up inside of me .......... God YES...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm cumming ..................... fuck me .............. I'm cumming so hard!!!!!! Oh yeah......... I can feel your cum splashing inside of me ......... MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

As a loud groan leaves your mouth, I feel my cunt start to contract again from the vibration of your mouth on my breasts.

My hips again start to grind down on you ... not really moving up and down ... just around and around ........... I feel your finger start to move closer to my rosebud and softly rim the edge... never going in ... just rimming me.

"That's soooo good.... sooo good," I whimper, and as suddenly you shove your finger deep inside of me, my cunt errupts in another orgasm.

My cunt is squeezing you so hard... I notice you wince a bit a first until you start to groan with me again.

"Your cunt is so very hot and tight," you say as you softly disengage your finger from my ass and move your arms up to wrap them around me to hug me close.

"Oh God," I moan against your collarbone, "I think I've died and gone to heaven!!!"

"Not yet baby... not yet!" you whisper back..........

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Some feedback would be appreciated .......