View Single Post
Old 07-23-2003, 08:28 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
I take the table leg "damn booger bastard...Ill pick his nose with this thing...I decide to perusing around the house to see what fun is being had...

I see a certain Highwayman kissing a beautiful treat in the living room...Then I hear giggling from the bathroom...

I see a stunning twosome hugging but see they have opened my medicine cabinet..."Hey!!" I cry. They both turn still smiling till they see the table leg I am wielding like a samuri master....

"My what a big stick you have there Spidey" Summer says....I put the table leg down and that is when the Mistress glides over to me and grabs my crotch.."and what stick we have here mr. spider man"...

I suck in a large breath and am just about to respond when the doorbell rings. I excuse myself and let my crotch point the way towards the door. I open the door and see a lovely thing dressed as Veronica ....sweater skirt , glasses, socks and all....She looks at me but gets her eyes stuck on the bulge in my skin tight costume.....

"Looks like I am at the right party", she drops her keys in the bowl and walks by me...