View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 05:16 AM

happy valentines day to my sister/sexslave emily I hope she reads this

My sister/sexslave emily: Valentines Day special
Happy Valentines Day Emmy

Since it was Valentines Day I thought I would do something nice for my sister/sexslave emily. I opened the door to my basement and started walking down the stairs to the dungeon I built for my 32 year old sister/sexslave. I was followed by fifty men who had each paid me fifteen thousand dollars to take turns fucking my sister/sexslave emily in her mouth, asshole and cunt. As soon as we entered her jail cell we woke her up with a bucket of cold water and started hazing and insulting her. I walked up to her and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to her knees and said “you ready to have a party emily? you ready to get fucked?” she frantically nodded her head and said “yes master, I am ready for my brother and his friends to fuck me, please fuck me hard and make me cry”. “that’s what I want to fucking hear you cunt bitch!” I said. Then I put my cock into her mouth and started to pump her face while I pulled her hair. Everyone started to gather around my sister/sexslave emily and began spitting on her and calling her names like “bitch, trashwhore, cunt, slut and piece of shit”. I explained to everyone that they are allowed to be rough with my sister/sexslave emily but not injure her because she is my property and my property must not be damaged. I told my customers how the other day she fell down in her dungeon room and broke her tailbone and told them to be extra hard on her when taking a turn fucking her in the asshole. We tied her hands and feet to the floor in an all fours doggy style position with her ass arched and started to take turns on her mouth and asshole. Since I just made my sister/sexslave emily suck my cock I took the first turn on her asshole while a customer took a turn on her mouth. Emily screamed in pain as I slammed into her soar ass and fucked her as hard as possible. “if you keep crying like that I’m just going to fuck you harder big sister” I said to her as I plunged my cock into her asshole and smacked her on her broken tailbone. She let out a cry when I did that so I fucked her even harder and said “see what you get when you cry like that emily?” she couldn’t respond because her mouth was being used by man after man who were also smacking, insulting and spitting on my sexslave emily. Once we were all done fucking my sister/sexslave emily in the asshole, mouth and cunt we took turns cumming in her mouth and made her spit it all out into big 64 oz pitcher. Once we were all done cumming we made my sister drink all of the cum in the pitcher and any of it that spilled she was forced to lick up and beaten for spilling it. Then we all said good bye to emily by spitting on her, calling her a cunt and smacking her on her broken tailbone and left her in her cage. Then before I left my sister/sexslave emily to rest before her next usage, I threw another bucket of cold water on her to wash her off and said “happy valentines day emily, I love you and thanks for being a good valentine for us”.