View Single Post
Old 10-12-2022, 09:27 PM

A threesome for Lyn pt 19

It was last Saturday that we all got together at our house, Samantha arrived first then sue then brad last. Lyn did all the introductions and we had a few drinks. I got the bbq going and cooked up a great feed, we were outside on the patio enjoying the food and drink when brad asked when the fun would start. I said now let’s go inside and play some Kelly pool.
I explained the rules that if your ball was sunk you had to remove a piece of clothing not jewellery, I also said if yo sank your own ball everyone else had to remove a piece of clothing. Sam said she had never played pool before and didn’t know how to hold a cue, brad said he’d show her. He got behind her and I could see he was grinding his cock into her butt through his shorts and I’m pretty sure Sam was loving it.
Game started and Lyn sank sue and brads balls one after the other, sue took off her top revealing her nice boobs in a see thru bra and brad of course took off his shorts to reveal he wasn’t wearing any undies and flopping his cock out for all to see, Sam was checking it out when Lyn said to Sam wait till you see it hard it’s big. Lyn was next to lose and took off her top showing her tits as she wasn’t wearing a bra, brad went over and grabbed her tits and gave her nipple a quick suck, brad said he’d been waiting to see her tits again, sue then did the same thing to Lyn and that’s where the game ended. Lyn took off Sue’s brad and played with her tits and told Sam to come over and play. Sam stripped off and helped Lyn and sue out of the rest of their clothes, brad was now completely naked and playing with his cock, I stripped off and watched the three girls play with each other.
I said they should go to the bedroom, while l poured some more drinks, when I got to the bedroom the girls were licking each other out and brad was on the bed playing and sucking on their tits. Sam asked brad if she could hold his cock, he said sure and moved over to where she was, she stopped licking Sue’s pussy and grabbed his cock and started pulling it and licking and sucking it while brad was fingering Sue’s pussy, sue was still licking Lyn and Lyn was working her tongue in and out of Sam. Sue said she wanted to suck some cock so I went over and dropped my cock into her mouth and down her throat, it felt good fucking her throat whilst watching Sam sucking brad, sue sucking me and Lyn licking Sam.
I got off the bed and went and got Lyn’s toys, two 9 inch vibrators and tossed them on the bed. Brad grabbed one and started pushing it into Sue’s pussy while sue fucked Lyn’s pussy with the other one, I moved around to Sam’s mouth and told her to suck my cock as well, she took brads cock out of her mouth and started sucking mine then went back to brads back and forth.
Lyn stopped licking Sam’s pussy and told brad to come over and let her suck his cock. Lyn moved a little and laid on her back, brad then got on top of Lyn, Sam got on her knees in the doggy position and she started sucking my cock whilst brad bent over and licked Sam’s pussy, lyn started sucking brads big cock, Sue went down on lyn again I told sue to move around so I could fuck her with the vibrator, it went in all the way and I kept fucking her with it. Sam then wanted to fuck so Lyn guided brads 9 inch cock into Sam’s pussy, she moaned a little to start with then went back to sucking my cock while brad was fucking her.
Sam came in no time, yelling that she loved two cocks, lyn was licking Sam’s pussy and brads cock at the same time, brad said he was coming lyn pulled his cock out and started sucking him dry swallowing every drop, I pulled out of Sam’s mouth and started to fuck sue, whist she was still fucking lyn with the toy, lyn still had brads cock in her mouth when she started moaning and coming, I couldn’t hold back any longer and blew my load in Sue’s juicy pussy.
I flopped out of sue and saw my wife still had brads cock in her mouth and her hand was pumping his shaft to get him hard again and I knew she wanted to fuck him. Sam got up and started to help Lyn on brads cock, licking and sucking on his balls and playing with Lyn’s tits. Sue got up and sat on brads face and told him to lick her out, it didn’t take long and brad was back to his full 9inces, lyn got up and sat down on his cock, moving up and down and saying yes yes yes, Sam moved over to me and started sucking on my cock and I was enjoying the show and blowjob. Sam was good at sucking cock, teasing me then swallowing my entire cock down her throat, playing and sucking on my balls as well.
Looking over to where my wife was fucking my mate, I noticed she had turned around on brads cock and was now watching me and Sam, she smiled at me then pumped her pussy on brads cock until she came. Brad said he was about to come and lyn said to come in her, he blew his load into her and she kept pumping her pussy on his cock until she collapsed on the bed. Sue was still grinding her pussy on brads face and started to come as well. Sam then got up and sat on my cock she pushed her pussy all the way down to the hilt and then started to move up and down slowly at first then quicker, she came on my cock and fell onto the bed next to lyn. Sue got up came over to me grabbed my cock and started suck Sam’s juices off my cock, she told me to come in her mouth, so I did and she wouldn’t stop sucking until I stopped pumping her mouth and throat.
We had a rest and a cpl of drinks and then sue said she wanted two cocks now, brad went down on her and I shoved my cock in her mouth, brad then shoved his cock into her pussy and started fucking her, lyn and Sam grabbed the toys and started fucking each other with them.
Sue started coming and really started sucking my cock all the way down her throat and I blew my load down her throat, brad was really pumping her hard and came in her, he pulled out and lay on the bed on his back. Lyn saw that big cock and started sucking it clean of his and Sue’s juices. Sam continued fucking lyn with the toy and licking her pussy. Sue moved in behind Sam and started fucking her with the other toy and licking and fingering her butt. I sat back and watched the action for a while trying to get hard again. Lyn’s sucking of brads cock seems to have done the trick as he was starting to get hard again, lyn told me to come over and fuck while she got brad hard again.
I moved in behind my wife who was now in the doggy position and shoved my cock in her pussy, I was soon back hard again probably due to the fact that lyn was sucking brads big cock, Sam and sue were now in a 69 er and I was fucking my wife, it didn’t take long before we were all coming again, Sam got underneath me and grabbed my cock just as I was about to come in my wife, she started sucking me off and swallowing my load, brad unloaded in Lyn’s mouth and throat and sue got off on the toy.
We were all pretty tired and I think well fucked and sucked, so we decided to call it a night, Sam said it was the best night ever and hoped we could do it again, brad and sue said anytime, lyn and I agreed. We went to sleep and had a good rest, in the morning I got up to make breakfast and I could hear the shower going in the guest bathroom, so I figured I’d ask everyone what they wanted for breakfast, the answer I got I will write about next time.