View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 06:17 PM
donkey x2

Sara woke up early and barged into mikes room without warning. Mike stirred slightly as he seen Sara grap his quilt and fling it of him. Mike was sleeping naked and quickly covered his modestly wiht his hands. He tried turning his back to Sara as well
"dont bother" she snapped "i've already seen what you've got and it doesnt impress me"
Mike turned red as he remembered the torture he was put through the other day.
"Put these on" Sara said forcefully. "they're my little sisters, she left them here". She threw mike a pair of pink underpants with flowers on that would fit an 8 year old.
"but..but i cant wear that! they wont fit" he protested
Sara grabbed him by the ear. "you will...its not as if you've got much to pack away is it, little mikey. besides, we got to get you read for Jen coming"
And with a quick flick she slapped mike i nthe face. "and dont forget the tape we ahve of you" she said singly.
Mike reluctanlty slipped his legs through the underwear keeping his back to sara. He struglled to pull them up the whole way but he eventually managed to get them to just below his waist and somehow managed to get his ball and cock all inside it. But not wihtout alot of discomfort.
"turn around" ordered Sara. Mike did so slowly and in a bit of pain. Sara laughed heartilly.
"follow me into the bathroom, little girl" said sara and she walked into the bathroom wiht mikey walking slowly behind.
"get into the shower and put your arms behind oyur back" she then said
Mike did what he was told and when he did he heard the familar sound of handcuffs cuffs. Sara quickly cuffed Mike to the pipe of the shower.
"Dont you look all sweet for Jen" She laughed. "You know, you think those pants are tight now..but when you get hard..you'll be begging for them to be take off..."
Mike gulped