View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:08 AM

Hide and Sneak

Oh that infuriating man! Who did he think he was to ignite her then leave her alone! Left to cool like yesterday’s ashes. He would learn not to tease her. Throwing off the blankets in a huff, Fraya tossed the robe to the floor. She padded to her dressing closet and donned the electric blue lingerie he had sent to match her festival day gown, and tied her damp hair up in matching blue ribbons. Replacing her robe to guard against chill she hurried down the steps to face Mortagin once more.

But, along the stairwell, shivering against the cold stone, her temper chilled as uncertainty clouded her mind. What was she trying to do? Force her self upon him? Possibly incur his wrath or worse – his rejection? Skulking into his chambers defiantly after he had so tenderly held her? She knew Mortagin desired her as much as she desired him, yet he had held back, to preserve her final virtue. To protect her…

She didn’t want to be protected! She wanted him! Oh gods she trembled with the need of him. Never before in her life had she wanted something so much. To feel his raw power sink into her flesh, claiming her, stretching and filling her completely. She craved him like the sun craved the moon ever chasing after his love throughout the sky. The waiting, and wanting, and waiting again were driving her mad!

Steeling herself against his possible ill reaction she crept closer to the door to Mortagin’s chambers and found it still ajar. Just as Fraya was about to slip inside and run to Mortagin’s bed, virtue be damned, Fraya’s sensitive elf ears picked up a low moan.

Mortagin was lying on his great four poster bed naked; his sun-kissed skin glowing in the firelight. His shock of golden hair lie fanned all around his head upon the crimson pillow, giving the illusion of flames.

All of the furnishings she noticed were a newly carved set for his greater size. Deep rich wood shining with polish adorned by warm tones in variegated reds, tans, and deepest brown decorated pillows, sheets, and curtains. In Fraya’s own quarters her furnishings were of the lightest ash with blue and lavender dressings. Fire and ice even in their decorating tastes she mused.

Fraya’s attention whipped back to Mortagin when the sound of her name gritted out of the tight line of his mouth… “Fraya” and she froze fearing his coming reproach. In the next instant relief washed over her when she realized his eyes were closed.

Fraya’s heartbeat ratcheted up a notch when she saw his great hand grip his cock, gliding up and down in slow strokes. She almost tumbled to the floor her knees going weak. The liquid fire flooded back again between her thighs and drenched her lacy clothes. Mesmerized by the sheer beauty of him she longed to run to his side, but fearing her legs would betray her she clung helplessly to the door.

“Oh gods Fraya, what exquisite torture you are” he moaned. “Soon I promise Lass, soon” he whispered to himself. And Mortagin lost himself in the sensations of his touch, speeding his tempo until his cock wept for release.

Fraya watched Mortagin writhe and fantasize all alone, captivated by the sight. Part of her knew she should not, that she was invading his privacy, betraying his trust. But Fraya could not rip her eyes from Mortagin’s great length. Each stroke Mortagin took sped Fraya’s beating heart. She could feel the pressure building again in her belly as her muscles clinched in time to his strokes. Each flexion of each hard muscle tempted her to seek out and touch his gleaming golden skin. Mortagin beaded with sweat from the speed of his rhythm, and Fraya was lost in her musings of him when he finally growled his release. Mortagin’s growl vibrated straight into her core and Fraya whimpered as her knees finally gave way.

No sooner than her knees hit the hard stone did a blade poise precariously close to her neck. The sound of her muted cry had alerted Mortagin and he feared an intruder had harmed Fraya upstairs. In a blink he had his great sword out and before the next blink even began his sword was poised at the neck of the shadowed would be assailant, who was at this moment cowering in the dark. Speed was something no one ever expected of Mortagin, with his size so much larger than theirs, but his lethal grace exhibited exactly why he was called “The Feared”.

“Very slowly, you shall rise. I will not hesitate to separate your head from your shoulders should you move too fast.” He hissed fiercely.

Fraya trembled at the menace in his tone and could not make her legs work. She melted into a boneless puddle before his naked wrath.

“I said RISE Coward! Do not make me say it again!” he boomed.

A strangled cry escaped her at last, “Mortagin! Ssstop pplease…”hot tears of shame spilled down her cheeks.

Fraya’s voice registered in his ears a split second before he started the upswing. Vehemently he tossed the weapon away rushing to whisk her into his arms. Defeat clattered loudly to the floor. Yes, he had named his sword ‘Defeat’. He always held his enemy’s ‘defeat’ in his hands.

“Fraya, Fraya” he soothed, “You silly girl! What are you doing spying on a man such as I?” he cooed into her ear. Mortagin wiped away the hot tears and snuggled into her unbound hair. “Don’t you know not to sneak up on a warrior?”

And the flood gates opened as Fraya began to wail in earnest, “I’m so…so…sorry…I wanted to come to you…but…you were…and I…just froze…so scared!” she said between hick-ups. Fraya buried her face into the golden fur upon his chest, inhaling great gobs of air between her cries.

Mortagin cradled her against him gently and carried her to the bed, where he curled her to him, pulling up the covers to stop her shaking chill. Mortagin rocked her for some time until her tears had begun to dry.

“Fraya, my love, shhh. It’s alright, I’m here. I meant you no harm, I only feared someone else had.” He reassured her the best he could.

Being unskilled in the art of calming a woman he stumbled blindly but with heart. When her sniffs had ceased and the trembling abated, and no more warm rivers cascaded down his chest he risked the question.

“Whatever possessed you to sneak back to me?” Mortagin whispered.

Peeking up from his chest, “I wanted to teach you a lesson for leaving me alone!” her defiant eyes flashed and burrowed into him once more with fresh anguish.

Mortagin couldn’t help the burst of laughter that boomed from his chest! “Oh, Lass! I think you were the one learning a lesson tonight!” Gentler he added, “I will remember to leave you no more. I believe you wanted a goodnight kiss?” and he pulled her into a deep kiss.

Fraya melted against his warm skin and let Mortagin kiss her tears of fright away. More than anything she was embarrassed and shamed; so thankful for his ready forgiveness. Fraya snuggled closer luxuriating under the feel of his tongue twining so softly with hers. She opened further to him and he drank of her freely, working against her lush lips. Lying so closely she felt his rising shaft against her bare leg sending tingles up her thigh. She craved to touch the velvety smooth skin and timidly reached to caress his now semi-erect cock.

Mortagin hissed against her red swollen lips, “Lass…tempt fate no further, I beg you” he groaned.

Fraya reluctantly let go as Mortagin released a breath he didn’t know he was holding, “Thank you, I …I want your first time to be gentle and if you keep taunting me with your delicious touch what little control I still possess will cease to exist. I am afraid you will find yourself the recipient of a not so gentle thrusting Giant! And trust me pet, you are NOT ready for that. Now please I beg you, settle down you little vixen and let us rest!” he huffed the last.

Fraya snuggled up to his ear and whispered, “But Mortagin, I want you so much! I want you to thrust into me, I want your heat to fill me up, I nearly lost my mind watching you earlier. Please take me, make me your wife now, tonight.” She begged huskily.

Mortagin’s cock fully hardened instantly. Oh gods above she was going to be the death of him! Sweet glorious pain her hot little body seared him. She was a flaming firecracker and he wanted to explode with her. Let the chips fall where they may, what harm would it do really? They were already betrothed to be wed in a matter of days anyhow. Her virtue was still his in contract. He knew he had lost the battle when he began to make arguments for their consummation.

Tipping her face up to his, his breathing ragged and unsure, Mortagin managed to croak out, “Do you know what you ask? Are you truly sure elfling?”

His brown eyes were nearly black with desire, as his pupils gobbled up his irises. Fraya slit her pale eye lashed lids over her eyes, “Oh yes, Mortagin…I’m ready…”she rasped.

(We're almost there folks! I need a little time to catch my breath! I promise promise promise it is almost time!)