View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 10:51 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I have never been dared wherein I am not willing to take it up!

I guess you could say....I do let my freak flag fly alot.......not so much since I have moved to Pa...........but oh.....in my younger days!

You have heard of streaking?...........I am assuming you nodded yes.........I will go on.

One night...on a dare....myself, a dear sweet friend who is VERY shy, and a guy friend.....were dared to streak through a bar we frequented. I had no problem with it....my friend was very reluctant....the guy was so drunk I had to strip him myself...(but I know he would have stripped if he was more aware!) We walked out of the bar as if we were going home....saying goodbye to all who cared. We went to the back of the bar by the kitchen door and stripped........my friend was saying all the while.....omg..I can't do this! I said....if you can't, you can't.....but we are going......ready....set......GO! I took off.....the guy was following me like a puppy...my friend was lagging behind. If you know anything about streaking.....it has to be fast......ergo the name "streaking". I said to my friend, as we approached the entrance........"We open the door.......we run through.......we open the back door and we are out....are you ok with that?" She nodded, shyly. I opened the front door........I pulled the guy up the one and only step......I stepped in and started to run....he followed..I looked back.....my shy friend was in the doorway in shock.....I yelled......."Come on....streak with us!" She stepped in the door.......an applause came up from the crowd..........All of a sudden she stopped.....took a bow......and started to run to us again.....we ran out the back door and the guy we were with slipped on the step and hit his butt on two of the four steps out! I just know he had a rash and a bruise! I was breathing so hard I could hardly speak....but I grabbed my friend and hugged her close and she said......."OMG.........I would have never, ever done that on my own.....TY!" I just said........."You might have.....but we just did it sooner!"

That ain't so sexual........but I love dares......and this was my favorite!

~Thomas Dewar~