View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 05:00 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Continued

I sat on the lounge beside Lauren and pressed on the plunger. A purple foam smelling vaguely like grapes came out and I drew circles around her pointy tits with it. I squirted a blob on her navel and made a curving line on her lower belly just above the string of her bikini bottom. The others laughed.

I began at the top and began to spread the foamy lotion around her firm young tits and up to her shoulders. I made sure that her nipples were well coated and also erect before moving downward. Once her belly was done I slipped my hand lower but ended up spreading some of the blob on her bottom.

"Oops!" I said. "I guess we know what this means."

"What? Lauren asked.

"This suit has to go!" I said pulling at the tie strings on each hip.

She dropped both hands down to her crotch.

"Come on, Chicken!" shouted Suzy.

Lauren glared at her and pulled her hands away and let me untie her suit bottom and pull it off.

"So how long have you been shaving?" asked Gretchen after spying her former college roommate's clean-shaven pussy.

"Hey, I just got carried away with the razor, okay. It'll grow back."

"Trust me, once you come clean, you'll want to keep it clean," said Cindy as she sat back on her lounge.

"You mean you shave your, ... uh, yourself too?" asked Beth innocently.

"For years," Cindy replied, rubbing herself lightly with her fingertips.

I rubbed the lotion lightly over Lauren's clean-shaven pussy and spread more down onto her thighs and calves. She began to relax as my hands gently wandered over her trim flesh. When I got brave enough to slip a finger up along the slit of her cunt, she didn't flinch although I did feel her quiver beneath my touch as my fingertip grazed her clit.

"I think these two should get a room!" Gretchen said with a deep dramatic sigh.

"That can be arranged," Suzy said with a laugh.

"All right you guys!" Lauren said, not amused at all.

"Man, I am exhausted from all of this excitement," I remarked as I reclined onto the lounge chair and adjusted my position. "I don't suppose some one could get me another beer."

"I'll go," said Gretchen hopping up.

As she uncapped it and brought it over to me, she leaned over my lounge and placed the opening of the bottle on my lips. I couldn't help but notice her round pale breasts hanging in my face.

"Why don't you drink it for him while you're at it?" said Lauren.

"Sorry, but he looked like he was all tuckered out from servicing you," Gretchen replied.

"You know, I kind of like this feeling," Lauren remarked. "This feels so cool. Nasty, but cool."

"Really?" said Beth. "I don't think I could do that."

"You know, Lauren's right," said Suzy pulling her own suit bottom down to expose her redheaded twat.

"You guys!" Beth cried out "That's gross!"

Cindy was next to go naked and show off her clean little twat, but she went so far as to toss her suit bottom at Beth.

"Now that's gross!" Cindy said.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Gretchen toying with her suit. She finally pulled at the string that was holding her suit together and slipped it off completely.

"Ooh, man!" she called out. "This feels so cool!"

"Come on, Bethany!" Suzy called over to the last holdout. "Let's see that virgin pussy. Come on!"

"I am not a virgin," Beth protested.

"Kissing your brother through the screen door doesn't mean you've popped your cherry," Suzy cracked.

"I am not a virgin," Beth repeated.

"Bethany!" Lauren said, pulling her sunglasses down her nose and looking over to her friend.

"Well, almost not!" Beth said. "Greg came real close last month."

"So what stopped him?" Cindy asked.

"I said 'no'," Beth replied.

"Whatever," Suzy said.

Chapter 4

Several minutes passed before anyone spoke up. You could almost hear the sound of us toasting in the full sun of the afternoon. Soon, once the girls began to chatter again, I felt as if I had disappeared. They began to speak of finally being out of college, the changes in their home life, the jobs some had taken, and of the boys in their lives. There wasn't much I could add to their conversations. In fact I enjoyed listening to them talk since it gave me chance to know them better.

Beth was certainly the least experienced one, still very naïve and innocent and trusting. Suzy was the jaded, been-there, done-that one, having traveled to Europe and Asia, the previous summers and seeming to know it all. Cindy was less traveled but more experienced socially and very down-to-earth. Gretchen seemed to be sheltered and easily talked into anything at least once. And Lauren, my dear little neighbor, she had the most self-confidence, and yet seemed so young and innocent. And here we were all sitting naked-except for Beth-on the sun deck of this glorious yacht on a sparkling Lake Huron this fine summer afternoon. When the sound of a bell rang out, Suzy sat up.

"Lunch must be served," she said. "Come on if you're hungry."

"So what do we wear to lunch on this rig?" Cindy asked.

"It's usually come as you are, but whatever you feel comfortable with," Suzy replied slipping her mesh cover-up on over her head. "I'll worn you, Mike probably has the air-conditioning turned way up in there."

"Thanks for the hint," Lauren replied.

Leaving their suits on the lounges, they slipped their wraps or t-shirts on and scampered into the dining room. I tugged on my suit and followed them inside. Mike and Tim had laid out a nice little buffet of cold cuts and salads. I fixed a plate and went back outside to enjoy the view from the deck. I was surprised when Beth followed me out with her simple plate of salad.

"Johnny, I hope you don't think of me as weird or anything," she said looking kind of flushed, and not just from the sun.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'm not like the others, you see. They all have had boyfriends, lots more than me. I mean, I've had boyfriends, but not 'had' boyfriends, if you know what I mean."

"Everybody has their own code of behavior to live up to, Bethany. Just be true to myself and you can't go wrong."

"But I feel so left out, like I'm last one to do everything. I mean I couldn't even sunbathe naked."

"You're right not to do something you're not comfortable with."

"But I want to do it. I'm just scared."

"Life is scary, kid. You'll be fine."

"Thanks," she said meekly. "There's one other thing."

"What's that?"

"Well, when you need another rubdown, can I do it?"

"Well, I don't know, Beth. That was kind of a joke between Lauren and me."

"Yeah, I know, but I really want to touch it, I mean, you, or your thing."

I began to laugh and tried to stop saying, "I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh." I set my plate down on the seat cushion and placed my hands on her shoulders. I could feel her shoulders quiver from nervousness. "I promise you'll get first crack."

"And if I get brave enough, will you do me like you did Lauren?"

"You bet!" I replied.

"Thanks," she said taking a bite from her salad as I picked up my sandwich and began to eat. "I feel real comfortable talking to you, a lot more than my Dad or brother. You're a good man."

"Sure, any time."

The other girls began returning to the sun deck.

"Hey, look out, Lauren," said Cindy. "Looks like you've got some competition."

The girls stripped back down and began another session of sun bathing. Suzy soon came out bearing another bottle of wine and served it up for her friends.

"This is really great Suze!" said Lauren.

"Yeah, this is sweet!" replied Cindy.

"Yeah, thanks for all of this," I echoed. "It's terrific!"

Beth disappeared inside to use the bathroom and returned wearing her little wraparound robe. When she slipped it off, she stood for a moment fully naked and looking quite regal and statuesque, before settling back into her lounge.

"This feels so strange!" she remarked. "I feel so, so, so ..."

"So naked?" said Suzy. "So do we all."

"Hey, check it out, Johnny!" called out Cindy. "Fresh meat!"

"Well, let me get my uniform on and grab my tools," I said getting to my feet. "Wait a minute, that didn't come out right."

The girls laughed and handed me some lotion on my way over to Beth's lounge chair. I took a good long up-and-down look at her body. She was truly beautiful with her full, rounded figure and pale skin that was picking up some nice pink color from the exposure to the sun.

"Don't forget the uniform part," Cindy said gesturing at my swim trunks.

I very slowly and teasingly put on a show for Beth, and could tell that she was enjoying by the smile on her face and the way her nipples became erect as I eased my trunks down past my hips and let them fall to my feet. My cock was stiffening a bit as I stripped down for her and sat beside her.

Just as I had for Lauren earlier, I drew a smiley face on her body and took my time working the lotion into her creamy skin. When I spent a little too much time on her nipples, I noticed she began to bite her lower lip and remembered the virgin business. But then, after I had done most of the rest of her and brought my hand back up to graze over her trimmed dark bush, I thought she would leap off of the lounge chair. She let out a cry as if she had just experienced an orgasm.

"I want what she's having," said Cindy. "Can you do me next?"

"I think I just sprained my finger with that one," I remarked as I stood up to move away.

"Not so fast," said Beth in her husky voice, reaching for the lotion. "You need some protection too."

The other girls laughed nervously but all watched as Beth turned a deeper shade of red and began to work the lotion onto my growing manhood.

"So this is what it feels like," she whispered as her hand curled around my cock and moved gently up and down.