Thread: The Experiment
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 10:09 PM

Jill Grey

My lips travelled the length of Brad's athletic body, the fine, soft hair of his chest and pubic area tickling my face. I was thrilled as my nose encountered his musky odour of arousal.

The fact that his desire was as strong as mine melted the resistance I had tried to hold on to and my lips kissed the hard flesh of his erect shaft.

I had never seen such a large penis and I drew back to look at it. It made my heart race to see the veined length of it, the swollen head seeming to throb with arousal.

Without really thinking I licked along the sides, from where it sprung out of the soft pubic hair to the purple tip. I heard Brad gasp and he raised his hips as if to encourage me.

All thoughts of my wrong doing were pushed out of my mind except for one nagging idea. I could get pregnant if I followed my libido and even that faded as a drop of pure, clear precum slowly emerged from Brad's organ. My hand had been grasping it, stroking from the base to the tip.

With the very tip of my tongue I lifted the small, chrystal bead and drew it into my mouth. The taste was intoxicating, I had never done that before - even with Gordon, my husband. I lay my head on Brad's flat belly and gazed at this wonderful gift he was offering me.