View Single Post
Old 01-26-2002, 08:33 AM
nastybridget

Talking

my daddy and mr toy were in on the whole thing.
they had planned on getting me after school to
fuck my virgin pussy.
this was so exciting,fucking my daddy and my teacher,and at 13 years old, my pussy was very tight for the both.
i continued sucking on daddies big cock,mr toy came up from behind me and slipped his nice big cock into my aching pussy.
he shoved his cock into my pussy with a force that made my pussy feel painfully good!
daddy was still fucking my mouth and i could tell
he was about to cum.
i began to lick his shaft around the base of his cock and licking his ball's at the same time!
slowlly running my tongue up the vein and sucking him back into my mouth.
mr toy was fucking my hot,juicy pussy like it was the first virgin pussy he has ever had!
but i doubt that,he took complete control of me as if he knew what he was doing.
daddy could'nt hold back any longer and let a big load of hot,sticky cum splash my face and in my mouth.
i loved the way his cum tasted,i was intoxicated by the hot,salty,pungent taste of his cum.
i am going to enjoy sucking cock from now on!
mr toy was fucking me hard and furrious,he was about to cum all over my hot little ass!
he let go of a huge amount of hot cum
splatering my ass good!
my daddy began to rub mr toy's hot cum all over my ass,and then he went down and began licking mr toy's hot cum up off of my hot ass!
daddy said he loves to eat hot cum as much as any other women does.
he told me he was also into bi-sex too!
you should try having sex with another girl,amber.
it is the best of both world's babygirl.
daddy and mr toy really taught me how to enjoy myself and also how to bring my grades up.
daddy went to the phone and called my mom,she was great honey,your little girl has a great piece of ass and learned how to give a great blowjob!
she's all your's when we get home........