Thread: Billy's Mom
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2001, 01:37 PM
Secret Admirer

I stepped inside and saw her bent over looking in the refrigerator. She turned her gaze towards me, smiled, and asked, "Still hungry?" She stepped back towards the wall, closed the door and gave me a look over. She started to open her mouth again, but I quickly stepped forward slide my hand around her waist and up her back as I tilted my head and began to kiss her. We continued in an onslaught of kissing until both of us needed air. We heavily panted for a moment and our lips engaged again, this time I pressed her back against the wall. I pushed my cock against her and slid my one hand to her ass while the other held her head at the neck. As we instinctively began to grind a moan escaped her lips. I attempted to slide my hand up to her breasts but she would grab my hand and put it back on her tight ass. After a few minutes she let out another soft moan and pushed me back. We were both breathing heavily, but she managed to utter, "upstairs!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly down the hall and up the stairs. Just as she opened her bedroom door, she spun around and we began kissing again. She slid her hands down my naked back and down under my trunks and over my ass. Her thumb tugged on the edge, but my hard cock kept them from coming all the way off. She stepped back, panting from our embrace and kiss and released my swollen cock. She stared for a moment and then looking in my eyes she release the towel.