View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 02:51 PM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Conclusion

"Did you really mean what you said earlier?"

"About what?" I asked in return.

"About getting used to fucking me?"

"Absolutely," I said, reaching up to brush my hand on her cheek. "I've never had a partner as exciting as you, who made me quiver and shake like that."

"And you're a pretty good lover too," she remarked. "No, let me correct myself. You are the best lover I've ever had."

"And to think the guys out back were calling you the Ice Queen."

"They did, did they?"

"Well, you know how guys talk."

"Only too well, and it's always trash," she began. "But there's a reason for it. When I'm traveling, I can't afford to get to know anyone, personally and ethically. It just seems to work out better if I keep to myself and if people think I'm unapproachable, so be it."

"So why me?" I asked. "What did I do to break through your professional veneer?"

"Nothing in particular. Just being yourself. You know, you're a really sweet adorable guy. You didn't come on hard to me; you were always polite; you tried to make me laugh; you made sure I was fed. All that and the fact that you caught my eye at the best possible moment of the month, when I'm the horniest."

"So where does this leave us? Will I ever see you again?"

"God, I hope so. I'll be back here in a month or two. I live in Chicago and that's only a few hours away."

"Have you ever thought about getting off the road and settling down?"

She looked at me long and hard before answering. I could see in her eyes she knew where the conversation was going.

"Every time I get on a plane or check into a hotel," she said taking my head in her hands. "But let's just enjoy this moment, okay? If we're meant to be together it will happen. We'll make it happen."

"You're right," I said leaning forward to give her a little kiss. "So how about dinner? You've got to keep up your strength. Especially if you're going to let me make love to you all night."

"I like the sound of that," she said smiling. "I like the sound of that a lot!"

Hope you all enjoyed! Let me know what you think of this little story!