View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 10:29 AM

Her eyes burned with intensity as I pulled her towards me again and ran my hands down over her shoulders and stroked her firm breasts. She gasped and moaned a little as my fingers and thumbs reached her nipples and tweaked them gently. Her hands snaked down my back and over my buttocks. She pulled gently but firmly, pressing my pelvis into hers, my hard cock pressing insistently against her mons.
I released her breasts and let my hands run down over her shoulders and down her back. I noticed as I did this that her arms were squeezed in between us, and her hands moved slightly towards my pelvis. She pursed her lips in a mischievous smile, which turned to a downright dirty grin as she slid her hands between our bodies, stroking the tops of my thighs and homing in on my cock. I lowered my lips to hers and her mouth opened wide to take in my tongue. Mmmmmnnn, we both murmered into each other's mouths as our tongues fenced with each other. I let my left hand slide down her back and over her arse, squeezing gently. With my right hand, I explored down her tummy and ran my fingers deep into the joining of her thighs. I dug my fingers between her legs, rubbing her pussy lips through the thin fabric of her skirt. She moaned, and opened her legs to give my exploring fingers better access.