View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 05:38 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

he got my call!

As i was thinking this my gaze scanned the room resting for a moment on the hottie behind the coffee bar whom i gave a nod to smiling just a bit more. I winked at her and swung my head towards the entrance and there he was.
Contraide had gotten my message after all i wet my lips this was indeed turning into a very very good evening already. He hadn't spotted me just yet and that gave me a moment to position my self for his viewing enjoyment. i stood and shook my dress out then seated my self upon the hi seated stool so that one leg was crossed over the other pulled my shoulders back so that my breasts would push out a bit all of this was done in a few seconds time i then casually lifted my cup to my lips and sipped slowly pausing to "blow" on my already cooled caffee. but it gave me the chance to pout my lips out and that was the desired effect even if no one else noticed doing all of this was getting me hot and my nipples got hard to prove it perfect i thought.my dress slid off the one leg almost to the top of my thigh. I snuck a peak from lowered lashes and listened for the poet with the beautiful voice to continue......

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"