View Single Post
Old 12-01-2001, 07:42 PM
Here find old friends!

Send a message via AIM to darrenfate Send a message via Yahoo to darrenfate
BOB

As Mayumi finished speaking the silence hung in the air charged with electricity. Long seconds passed, a decisive moment had arrived. Bob reached out and with one finger lifted Mayumi's chin up so that she was looking him in the eye. She started to speak, but before she formed the first words, Bob had leaned down and forward kissing Mayumi fully on her lips.

Oh, the softness, the seeming china doll like quality of this woman before him made Bob's heart soar. Mayumi kissed him passionately back. Quietly they embraced their kiss long and lingering. Yet restrained. Bob could tell by holding her that Mayumi while small was sinewy strong. Must be from being used to fending for herself on the streets. Bob's mind flashed back home for an instant.

Mayumi was so unlike those other women Bob had dated back home in Boston. His "current-almost-fiance" girl was from the "right" kind of family according to his parents. Bethany was a dressage rider. Unfortunately one of those high-riding, hoighty-toighty, snob nosed, afraid to get my new shiny black boots muddy little prisses that does dressage types. In this instant, Bob knew he could never marry Bethany.

Mayumi, Mayumi, Mayumi. Bob longed to know everything there was to know about this exquisite creature. She fired his imagination, and branded herself on his soul. Unwilling to force himself upon her without her consent Bob stepped back. With any positive sign, any invitation from Mayumi Bob knew he would leap back into her arms. He searched her eyes, waiting for her next action.....
" Each day through my window, I watch her as she passes by, I say to myself, you're such a lucky guy. To have a girl like her, is truly a dream come true. Out of all the fellas in the world, she belongs to me. ..
...This couldn't be a dream, for too real it all seems...

But it was just my imagination, runnin away with me, it was just my imagination, runnin away with me. "

Smokey Robinson