View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 05:48 PM
obsolete

Seduction: A Mother's Forbidden Love

This story began as a birthday present for Tibvo. Read along and I hope you enjoy my first effort at writing a story.

Mary White stood at her bedroom window, looking down on her son as he lay beside the pool. It wasn't the first time she had watched him, but she hadn't seen him naked since she had stopped bathing him when he was small. Gods, she thought... small was the furthest word from any she'd use to describe him with now. Even flaccid, she could see that her son was larger than his father had been when erect.

She was supposed to have gone out of town on an overnighter but it had been cancelled at the last minute. It was more than obvious that Ian hadn't expected her home -- hence the nude sunbathing. And wasn't she the lucky one.

George had been gone five years now and she'd immersed herself in work and raising Ian and more work. There hadn't been time for dating or even a brief fling. Ian needed her and she devoted all of her spare time to him despite the coaxings of her friends to come out with them.

Lately Ian had needed her less and less it seemed -- going out with friends and even dating that cute little Patti Mitchell from down the street. Mary didn't think they'd been intimate. At least it didn't look that way from the size of the erections he sported when he would come home from dates with her.

Oh yes, they'd ultimately had that talk that was normally reserved for fathers and sons. You know, the one about the birds and the bees. Mary wasn't sure which of them had been the more embarrassed. It didn't get very far before she abandoned the effort and asked her older brother to step in and lend a hand. He seemed to have fared better, as that is when Ian began to masturbate.

And that is when she had begun to watch him.

Shall I go on?