Thread: Interns
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2002, 06:45 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
Quick to recover, I push off the couch and unzip Mia's shorts. She lifts her hips to give me easier access in pulling her shorts and panties down. In the meantime, Jason has removed all of his clothing and is kneeling on the floor next to me, stroking his thick cock. I spread Mia's legs wide and put her feet up on the couch, nearly under her arse. She undoes her bra to give me unrestricted access to her body and I go to work. I start at the top of her shoulders, running my nails lightly down her arms and back up to her chest. I run my nails over her breasts and tweak her nipples causing her to gasp. My mouth follows the trail that my hands are blazing, light licks on the nipples, nibbles on the stomach and down to her thighs. I knead her thighs and lick and nibble on them, working my way in to her very wet pussy. Since I'm on my knees in front of the couch, Jason takes advantage of this position by coming up behind me to tease my pussy with his cock. He rubs the head against my clit enough to make me squirm and then pulls away, leaving me feel bereft of attention to my pussy. I open Mia's pussy lips and run my tongue along the entire slit making her moan low in her throat. My tongue slides inside her at the same time that Jason inserts the head of his cock into my pussy. I push back against Jason and push my face further into Mia's steaming cunt. He teases me, sliding the head in, pulling out, then further in and out again. While I'm sucking on Mia's hard clit, he slams into me from behind and starts to pump into me hard and fast. I slide a finger into Mia's pussy to pick up the pace with her. She is arching her back and tossing her head back and forth while I suck up her juices. One hand is inside of her, while another wet finger is just pushing lightly on her arsehold. Just the pressure is enough to drive her wild. Jason's balls were slapping on my arse and I could feel another orgasm building up. I applied a little bit more pressure to Mia's arsehole and sucked and nibbled on her clit while I was pumping two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She was bucking underneath me and Jason was pumping into me repeating over and over again "Damn I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum". One final slam and his cock started pumping semen into my pussy and Mia screamed "HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SHIT!" at the top of her lungs. The orgasm for all of us seemed to come in waves and when it was finally done, we all collapsed in a heap.

<to be continued.....??>