View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

oh what sights do i see...

as i searched the room for contraide my eyes fell upon cindy and two people i couldn't quite make out but what held my gaze was the look of utter bliss upon all three's faces. A sight which caused my pussy walls to contract around the poets large pole and then he let out a loud growl as he pumped me so hard i thought that i would split and he started coming hard growling and grunting and trembling as i was too, I let out a yell that sounded like something between a wildcat and human and my body went rigid then went limp the after tremmors coming and going of their own volition i was dazed and felt like purring.....the poet gently turned me gave me a long slow kiss and laid me down upon the stage floor, his eyes looking deep within me , he smiled and i lost track of which way he went, finding my self alone for a moment i just relaxed right where I was,wondering absently if there was anything to drink nearby me. The sounds of raw sex were to be heard from various points around the room..........

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"