View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 12:16 PM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

A poets pleasure becomes my own....

as the poet turned me around to bend me over the stool on stage I looked over the room my eyes ajusting just barely enough to see the goings on and i chuckled at the sights that i saw for i knew that i had in fact been the true instigater of this evening and it was certainly turning out to be a public display the likes of which up to this point in time had only lived in my fantasy's. Cindy was presently lapping away at the most tantalizing woman i had seen in some time whilst the handsome fellow with them had the most amazing look of alternatly lust and satiation it had a somewhat qiurky effect that deepened my chuckly yet more. I would have applauded the young couple who had joined the poet and i on stage but my hands were busy touching every bit of their skin that i could reach. Applause enough I'm sure.
Just then the poet , having arranged me to his liking slid his hardened cock head up and down my dripping cunt lips and then slowly entered me from behind(one of my favorite positions) sliding in to the hilt in one graceful motion. I gasped and then rocked back at the same moment which began the first of a series of orgasms that were quite undescribable I lost track of time for awhile as the sensations washed over me like a waterfall that came from very high above me. It seemed as if i was floating in one long beautiful orgasm so I began to say so aloud hoping that it was not cumming out in some wierd sqeeky voice I said...
"I am entered as a waterfall falls so high from above,
beginning slowly as i fall building to cresendo as i reach bottom."

I searched the room for cindy and for contraide as the poet pumped into me from behind. Wondering if they had heard me and hoping that they were being pleasured as well as I was.
The poet quickened his pace and it seemed as if he became larger within the walls of my pussy my body began to tremble......

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"