View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 09:33 AM
Tells it all

I could feel Cindy massaging my balls as Marie continued downward on my throbbing member. Out of nowhere Marie started squeezing me tight, her legs tightened around my waist. She pulled her chest tighter to mine as she bit down into my neck. It was then I felt a strange feeling coming from Marie's sopping pussy. My cock could feel Cindys finger through the membrane of Maries ass.
I hold Marie thighter as I thrust my cock deeper. All the while that I was pushing in Cindy was pulling her finger out. Maries moans became louder as we concentrated on bring her off.
I could feel Marie start to spasm as the first waves of her orgasm hit. She ground herself down harder on my rigid member and Cindys probing finger, when it hit.
I leaned back onto the table behind me so I didn't lose my balance. I then felt Cindys mouth envelop my balls. Between Cindys probing finger in Maries ass and her tongue dancing on my balls I was thrown into my own orgasmic delight. My balls tightened as I gave Marie on long hard thrust. Our mouths mashed together when the orgasms hit. Marie was tender body shook when it hit her.

Live Life, hearses don't come with luggage racks.
The second mouse always gets the cheese