View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 07:32 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

The contest had started out pretty tame. We both picked up pretty easy points by blowing a couple of boys at school. And when I say tame I mean tame. The longest I had a cock in my mouth for was about 5 minutes before the guy came. High school boys have no staying power!

The contest did take a turn though about 3 weeks in. Trish, god bless her, helped me land a job at a department store in the clothing section - men's fashions. It was a good job, paid well and allowed both Trish and I to perve on the men that came in. I think this place was where Trish developed her taste for older men as everyday I worked there at least one good looking man came in to try something on.

One day we were both on the same shift, late night shopping, after school. This nice looking guy came in and Trish was onto him in a flash. Smiling and nodding at suggestions he made, offering a few ideas herself. Touching his arms and moving in close to him, allowing her breasts to rub against him every now and then. She was flirting and he was flirting back. She looked over to me and winked and I smiled back and then went to the counter to serve some less good looking guys.

A few minutes later, after the last of the guys had been served, I turned back to see how Trish was going. Both the guy and her were gone. Now while Trish had a wild side just taking off while at work wasn't really her style. I pulled a face at this development wondering why she would do that. A guy came up and asked for some assistance so I tended to him, helping him select a belt for his new pants.

I continued to help out some more fashion victims when I saw Trish come out from changing room area wiping around her mouth and licking her lips. The guy was right behind her with a contented look on his face. Trish saw me and grinned and then held up 6 fingers. The dirty slut had blown the guy in the changerooms. They walked over to the counter where I was standing.

"I think you'll look really nice in those sir. Would you maybe like a belt to go with it?" Trish asked beaming.

I stood and sized up the guy and nodded.

"Yeah, I think I will buy that belt" he agreed

Trish rang up the sale and then handed over the goods.

"Thank you sir, CUM again anytime" she placed emphasis on the word cum.

Once he was out of earshot she turned to me.

"You slut" I laughed

"Rack up 3 points please Miss Ronny, and believe me it was my pleasure"

"Nice 6 incher then?" I asked smiling

"Oh yeah, it felt so big in my mouth. It is so nice to have a decent sized cock to work. And I think he left a satisified customer"

"With your mouth I don't doubt that we'll see him again. You'd go back for seconds then?"

"God yes, and thirds and fourths. He was good looking too. A nice bonus to go with the cock"

We laughed and then I spotted a guy coming in. He looked pretty tasty. Not as good as the guy that had just spotted Trish 3 points but I liked what I saw. Looked in his early 20s, shortish brown hair and a nice build. His jeans were a little on the baggy side so it was hard to tell what he was packing but he walked with a confidence that only came with a sizeable meat pole.

Two could play this game.