Thread: A Night Out
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2001, 08:22 PM
Bard in Training

As I get off of the couch to follow him down the hall, I unbutton my shirt to let is trail behind me as I walk, until finally letting it fall to the floor at the door to the bathroom.

Reaching back to undue the clip on my bra as I walk through the door, a soft gasp escapes my lips as I notice all of the candles he has lite and the huge whirlpool tub he has ... all filled up with bubbles.

Turning at hearing my gasp from where he is kneeling lighting an insense stick, he notices my expression and gives me a soft sensous look.

"Come here baby," he whispers while standing up and reaching out for my hand.

Placing mine in his, he pulls me close to give me a soft kiss on the lips and reaches his arms around me to undo the clip that I had completey forgotten about. As he pulls the bra down my arms and tosses it to the floor, his hands come up to cup my breasts and massage them gently.

"Ahhhh," I moan, "that feels so good, don't stop......... Mmmmm."

Chuckling, he moves his hands away and pulls me closer to the tub, "Come on ... in you go."

As I step up onto the platform to bring my leg over the side, I slip slightly and without his there to support me, I would have fallen.

"I've got you, careful now." As he helps me sit down in the hot soothing water, I let out a groan as I feel the heat seep into my body.

"Wow, this feels so good," I advise as I look up into his sexy face, "aren't you going to join me?"

"Not quite yet," he murmurs, turning around to grab something he had put on the counter. Turning back around, I notice a sponge in his hands. He moved to sit on the side of the tub and leans down to kiss my eyelids closed.

"Close them beautiful," he demands, "I want you to lay back, feel the heat of the water swirling around you, and relax." I feel the jets start and let out a soft groan as I feel the water starting to rush over and around my body.

His hands, not yet wet from the water, move to my hair to pull it off of my shoulders and up so that it doesn't get wet. He places a clip in it ... although where he came up with that, I couldn't say.

He pushes me lightly downwards so that I'm laying down with my head balanced of the edge of the hard rim, but oh, he's even thought of that and lifts my head to place a towel underneith my neck.

Not being able to resist, I slit my eyes open to take a look at him sitting there sexily.... noticing him looking right at my eyes, I know I've been caught.

"Ahhhh... you don't follow instructions too well," he chuckles, "we'll have to see about that!"

Quickly I close my eyes again and try to do as he's asked, just relax. The tequilla I had drank earlier seems to be wearing off and only a slight buzz remains, leaving my head clearer than before.

Suddenly I feel a softness starting to rub up one arm, the sponge! Slowly he draws it up to my shoulders, across, then down the other as I feel him lean closer to me to try and reach across to the other side. I feel his breath on my lips and long to open my eyes to see what he's thinking... but restrain myself.

"Good girl," he murmurs and rewards me with a light lick against the seam of my mouth.

He brings the sponge back up and works it down my chest... purposely, I'm sure, missing my breasts. As he moves it down and around, across my stomach, I let out a quiet moan and feel my hips start to move upwards, begging for his touch.

I can feel his hands on the leg closest to him and realize that he is trying to get me to lift it up. He places it on the edge and starts to run the sponge down the outside of my leg, past the knee, down to my foot where he uses his fingers to massage me.

Then the sponge starts to move up the inside of my thigh, bringing him closer and closer to my hot pussy. "You're killing me here, you know that don't you, you little tease," I murmur.

The only answer is get is his soft and sexy laugh as he again missing me where I'm so hot and ready for him. He moves under the water, down the other leg until again reaches my foot and uses his fingers to tease between my toes and kneed the bottom of my foot.

"MMMMMmmmmmmmmm..... that feels so good." I feel him reach for my leg to place it back down into the water and hear that he is moving around.

"Can I open my eyes yet?" I ask.

"No, you just sit there and soak it up. I'm going to go and get something," he says as he again leans over me and takes my mouth, this time in a hot, wet, wicked kiss.

As my hands reach up to move around his neck, he quickly breaks the kiss to move away, chuckling as he does at my soft curse.

"Be patient love," he says.

"You really don't know me that well, do you?" I pout at him, "patience is NOT my strong suit!!!" Huffing, I lay back down in the water and try to ignore the hot, achy feeling in my stomach.

Chuckling all the while, I hear him move out of the room and his soft footsteps as they recede into the distance.

Not being able to help myself, I quickly open my eyes to take a look around, the incense and candles have made it a bit smokey in the room and my eyes burn a bit. The smell of lavender and hot wax is overpowering but........ oh it's so sexy.

Leaning back again, I bring my hands up to my breasts to softly tease the nipples, moaning softly as I feel them start to harden. Leaving one hand there, I move the other down over my stomach to reach between my legs.

I can feel how slick I am, slick and hot! My legs move wider as I dip down inside of myself to feel my passage grip my finger. As my hips begin to move, my eyes slowly shut and I move my fingers to softly rub my clit.

"Oh, that feels so good..." I softly whisper outloud, 'Mmmmmm...."

As the fingers pinching my nipple start to squeeze harder, the fingers in my cunt start to move faster and faster. My breathing starts to get deepen and I can feel myself start to tense....

"And what may I ask are you doing in here?" I hear a stern voice ask, "I'm sure I told you to lay back and relax"

My eyes fly open and my hands move up to cover my breasts until I realize it is Mr. M standing in the doorway with a platter in one hand and a bottle of something in the other.

I can see a soft glitter in his eyes, and worry that I've offended him. "I'm sorry," I whisper, "I just couldn't wait. You got me sooooo hot!!!"

As a soft grin spreads over his face, he winks at me and says teasingly, "ya ... I should have known a hot little piece like you wouldn't be able to wait."

"Hey," I yelp while trying not to giggle, "don't treat me like a piece of meat baby!!!" I can't help it and burst out into laughter.

Joining me, he moves over to the tub and puts down the platter and a bottle of what I can now see is white wine.

As he slowly starts to strip off the shirt he is still wearing, I keep my eyes open and watch as his chest comes into view. Gasping I can't help but reach out to touch him. "God, you're so muscular," I murmur, sliding my hand up and into the hair covering his chest.

"Move over sexy," he grins, "I'm coming in," and proceeds to step up and over and into the tub. He moves to the far side away from me and slides down to sit with his legs on either side of mine. Feeling his legs brush against mine, sliding through the water, rubbing mine.... ahhhhhhhhh.........

Seeing the look on my face, he reaches down into the water and brings one of my feet into his lap to rest against his hard cock. I wiggle my toes and grin at him as he lets out a soft gasp.

"Oh... that's good... that's soooooo good."

Talking his hands out from under the water, he leans over and uncovers the platter... I can see some fruit on there all cut up... and CHOCOLATE!!! MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...

As he grabs up a piece of fruit and brings it to his lips, he turns to look into my eyes and opens his mouth to take a bite out of it ... looks like a chuck of pinapple.

I notice the juice running down his chin and long to reach over with my mouth and lick it up.

"Come here, baby" he whispers seductively, "I can see what you want. Come and join me."

Quickly, before he changes his mind, I scramble up onto my feet and move over to where he is laying, getting down onto my knees so that I can feel his hard shaft pushing up against my soft curls.

He leans back even further and lays his head on the back of the tub, while bringing up the hand that still has a chunk of pinapple in it to smear it across my nipples... letting the juice run all over me.

"No fair, I want to lick and taste you too," I advise, as I move my face close to his and reach out my tongue to lick off the juice from the pineapple. My lips run from one corner of his mouth to the other and then down his chin to underneith along his neck.

I hear him gasp as I take a bite of him, softly sucking his skin between my teeth. My hips start to grind against him and I reach down with one hand to play with the tip of his big cock.

"Ya, stroke me honey," he groans, "rub my hard dick all over your pussy. I can feel how wet you are. I'll be swimming in your juices before the end of the night, won't I"