View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

My hand was still on Contraide's cock as the woman sucked him. I looked down between my legs, saw Winston's sexy body, his muscles tensed as he pumped his cock into me. I'd imagined how good this would feel, but it was better than that, far better. I brought my knees back, my heels digging into the top of his buttocks.

I could barely see past Contraide to the stage. Molly was still there, spectacular in her nudity. She was with the poet, letting him use his tongue to something more than just spout poetry. It seemed his tongue was more talented with what he was doing to her at that moment. Megan and Joe had joined them on stage. They were both completely nude as well, and they were very publicly fucking. Megan rode Joe, her front toward the audience, leaning back so everyone could see. Megan was biting her lower lip, her gaze fixed on Molly, who was inches away from her.

Then my view was obscured. The woman who had joined us had climbed atop the bar, on her knees, straddling my face. Contraide had climbed up behind her. From inches away, right above me, I saw his hard cock push against her pussy, slip into her. I lifted my head, kissed her clitoris lightly as he entered her.