View Single Post
Old 06-01-2004, 02:16 PM

Send a message via AIM to connor Send a message via Yahoo to connor
Falling For Ally - Pt.3

I awoke early that morning to the sounds of my sister and parents puttering around the house. I was a little surprised that everyone was up so early considering that it was a Sunday. I stumbled to the bathroom and then to the kitchen for some breakfast. Ally was already sitting at the table eating her usual toast and jelly. I opted for a big bowl of cereal. (Ok, actually two big bowls)

I discovered the reason that everyone was up so early was that mom and dad were going to spend the day playing golf with some friends. I could never get myself interested in golf and honestly didn’t understand its appeal. However this meant Ally and I would have the place to ourselves today with free rein. I could tell by the sly looks she was giving me she had already come to the same conclusion.

I looked over at Ally and she was wearing a pair of black spandex shorts similar to the ones she wore for volleyball and a tank top, her long dark hair flowed down past her shoulders in soft waves. Her dark eyes glittered, full of expression that spoke volumes. I marveled at her full lips that carried a hint of lip gloss on them. They looked very kissable. Damn she looked good.

I was lost in my reverie when all of a sudden I realized I was staring at a very perky breast with a hard little nipple staring back at me. I jerked my head up as if I had been slapped. Ally’s eyes glittered at me with amusement.

“You were gawking at me so hard I thought I’d give you something to gawk at, you big pervert.” Ally told me with a laugh.

“Yeah, very funny. Very nice too but very funny.” I replied to my step sister.

Ally laughed at me again, covered her beautiful looking breast and left the kitchen with a seductive wiggle to her walk.

I had just finished my breakfast and cleaning up after myself when my father walked into the kitchen.

“Good morning.” My dad said as he was getting himself a cup of coffee.

“Morning dad.”

“So what do you and Ally have on tap for the day?” My father asked over his coffee cup.

“Probably just hang out.” I answered with a shrug of my shoulders

“No hot dates today?” He asked.

“Not especially.” I answered

“What happen with that girl you were dating during the school year?” My father continued with his questions.

“It didn’t work out. Nothing major.” I replied warily.

“I see. Well, you kids have a good day. If you go anywhere leave a note telling us where, and be careful.” My father told me while putting his coffee cup in the sink.

“We know the drill, dad.” I replied with a smile.

“Never hurts to remind.” My father answered while smiling back.

After our parents had left I went in search of where Ally had gotten off to. Walking up stairs I saw that the door to Ally’s room was open and headed for her doorway. Looking in I saw that Ally was sitting at her computer; it looked like she was chatting with someone.

“Come on in Mike.” Ally said with a smile. “I’m just chatting with Jenny.”

I pulled the chair in front of Ally’s bureau next to her computer chair and sat down. Jenny was one of our mutual friends from school and was Ally’s best friend.

“She wants to come over this afternoon for a while and go swimming.” Ally told me

“Oh, ok.” I felt a twinge of disappointment. I had been looking forward to having the place to ourselves.

“I told her it’s cool if she comes and hangs out for a while.” Ally continued.

“Sure.” I answered trying to mask my disappointment.

It wasn’t that I didn’t like Jenny, I did. She had a very outgoing and somewhat loud personality that was part game show host, part salesman, and part stripper. She could be a lot of fun to hang out with.

“That’s part of what I wanted to talk to you about.” Ally told me a bit sheepishly.

“What?” I asked. My curiosity piqued.

“Well, I told Jenny about us.” Ally said cautiously.

“Huh? Told her about us?”

“I had to tell someone Mike. Jenny was the safest person. Please don’t be pissed, I just couldn’t keep it all to myself.” My step sister said in a rush.

I sat somewhat confused and in a bit of a haze. I wasn’t sure exactly how I felt about that.

“You mad at me?” Ally asked in her best little girl voice.

“No, I’m not mad. What did she say?”

“She was pretty cool about it. She said actually several of our friends just kind of assumed we had messed around some already.” Ally told me while taking heart from the fact that I hadn’t exploded in anger.

“I wonder why they would think that.” This piece of information surprised me even more.

“I guess maybe because we are together so much.” Ally ventured for an answer.

“Could be.” I agreed.

“I wanted to be able to hang around someone we didn’t have to pretend with, someone we could just be ourselves.” My step sister told me to further defend her spilling the beans to Jenny.

Ally’s position wasn’t without validity. I could understand where she was coming from. While playing secret was exciting at first, it did wear on you after awhile.

“You cool with me telling her?”

“I don’t really know. It might be a little weird.” I answered honestly.

“I know. I’m glad you didn’t get pissed though.” Ally said with rising hope in her voice.

“No, I’m not pissed.” I gave Ally a small smile.

Ally practically beamed at me. She leaned over and gave me a long, deep kiss.

“Ok, Jenny will be here in a few minutes so lets get changed over into our swimsuits before she gets here.”

I got up to head for my room to change into my swim shorts. Ally got up to change into hers. The fact that she didn’t close her bedroom door before changing as she would have a couple months ago wasn’t lost on me.

By the time Jenny arrived we were all ready out back by the poolside. The opening of the gate to the privacy fence that wound around our back heralded her arrival. Jenny was an attractive girl, only slightly less pretty than Ally. Though Jenny had bigger breasts than Ally, Ally still had an edge in the hot body department too.

“Hey guys.” Jenny called to Ally and me with a wave.

“Hey Jen.” Ally called back, looking up from her lounge chair.

“Hey.” I simply said without bothering to look up.

Jenny slipped out of the shorts and t-shirt she was wearing to reveal her bikini underneath. She then took a position on a lounge chair next to Jenny.

“Thanks for letting me hang out for a while. I needed to get away from the family for a bit!” Jenny exclaimed with mock drama.

“No prob. Everyone needs to get away from the folks every now and then.” Ally responded.

“What’s Craig up to?” I asked, finally looking up at Jenny. Craig was her boyfriend and another friend of mine and Ally’s

“His family had a wedding to go to out of state. A cousin is getting married.” Jenny answered.

“Oh, ok. It’s too bad he isn’t around to come over too.” I replied.

We lay there tanning for a while, the girls engaging in idle chat and gossip. I mainly kept quiet. Then we spent some time splashing around in the pool and although I had hoped for some alone time with Ally, I was having some fun in spite of myself. When we had enough of swimming and playing around in the pool we took up our positions on the lounge chairs again to dry off.

“I could really go for a big banana split right now.” Jenny said in a wishful voice.

“That would be good.” Ally agreed.

“I don’t dare right now. I’ve already gained five pounds since graduation. Everything goes right to my hips.” Jenny stated remorsefully.

“I know what you mean.” Ally continued to agree.

“Ally, you’re so full of shit!” Jenny exclaimed.

“How’s that?” Ally asked with a chuckle.

“You could eat a whole tub of ice cream smothered in hot fudge and whipped cream and the only thing that will happen is your tits will actually get perkier and your ass a bit firmer! You’re like a mutant that turns everything into muscle and sex appeal!” Jenny exclaimed to Ally.

I was choking with laughter at this point. Jenny wasn’t far from the truth. Ally was one of those people who seemed to burn off everything they ate. Getting fat was not a problem for her.

“Sometimes I positively hate you!” Jenny continued.

“I’m not that bad.” Ally responded defensively.

“Really? Mike be a dear, go get a tub of ice cream then give her tits and ass a before and after squeeze and you can judge for us.” Jenny said to me sweetly.

I was still laughing too much to reply.

“Oh sure, give the pervert over there another excuse to gawk at my tits and to cop a feel! He’s always looking for a chance!” Ally said in good natured play.

At this first mention of intimacy between Ally and myself in front of another a sudden feeling of awkwardness crept over me and I wanted to find the nearest rock to hide under.

“Oh look, now you’ve embarrassed the poor guy.” Jenny said observing the fact that I was blushing.

Ally looked at me to confirm my embarrassed state and a sweet but amused smile came over her face.

“Mike sweetie, doesn’t Ally even let you see her tits? You poor guy! Here, I’ll let you look at mine!” Jenny said dramatically, then she reached down and pulled up her bikini top exposing her boobs for me to see. Now I was blushing so hard I could feel heat coming off my face that rivaled the summer sun.

“Ok Jen, we know your bobs are bigger, you can put those away now.” Ally sputtered between waves of laughter.

“You’re no fun Ally. I was even going to let Mike cop a feel if he wanted. Poor guy, lives under the same roof as his girl and she won’t even let him see her tits when he wants to!” Jenny continued in her fun at my expense.

“Oh, he gets to see them.” Ally assured Jenny while giving me a sly smile.

“I’m sure he does.” Jenny answered with a knowing wink.

“I don’t think Craig would like me copping a feel of your boobs anyway Jen.” I finally managed to say.

“Oh hell, he’s always trying to get me to flash my boobs in public. The boy is twisted.” Jenny informed us.

“Probably why you’re dating him.” Ally shot back at her.

“Well, it is one of his more endearing qualities.” Jenny replied with a giggle.

After Jenny left, Ally and I decided to shower up to clean off the sun tan oil and chlorine. Being that we had the house to ourselves, we decided there was no sense in wasting water with separate showers when we could take one together.

We crept into the bathroom together as is we felt some need to keep silent and sneak around even though there was no one there but us. Closing the door behind us, Ally started running the water while I slipped off my swim shorts.

When Ally turned back around she admired my naked body openly and in such a way that I actually felt a little self conscious. Smiling at me, she reached behind her back and unclasped the top to her bikini, letting it fall to the floor. Next she bent over and slid the bottoms down, finally stepping out.

Now my step sister was standing before me naked and it was my turn to openly admire her body. I could see Ally blush slightly at my open appraisal but damn she was sexy.

My eyes wandered over her high, firm breasts with erect little buttons for nipples, over her flat tummy with a hint of muscle, the round flair of her feminine hips, her long, shapely legs, and finally up to the little patch of dark hair that was nestled above her glorious womanhood. Looking at her this way I became aroused without consciously realizing it.

Ally noticed my erect state and smiled, seemingly to take that as a compliment. Turning, she pushed aside the shower door and stepped in, giving me a tantalizing view of her very shapely ass as she did so. I stepped in behind her and closed the shower door.

The water felt warm and comfortable as it sprayed down over our bodies. We took turns washing each other off, and though we delighted in exploring each others bodies we were being as playful as we were seductive.

Every now and then we would stop for a lingering kiss, or to touch certain areas of each other, and then in the next moment we were splashing each other and laughing. When we had finished with our shower we stepped out and dried ourselves off.

After hanging the towels to dry, Ally stepped into my arms and we kissed passionately. I could feel my erection pressed hard against the lower part of her stomach. My hands slid down and cupped the round cheeks of her ass. Our tongues snaked around each others as we kissed long and hard and held each other in a tight embrace.

Without saying a word we stumbled naked down the hall to my bed room, while trying not to loose our embrace or break our kiss. Once in my room, we fell onto my bed and our bodies immediately were wrapped around each other.

Gently I urged Ally onto her back and moved my attention to her beautiful breasts. My mouth found one of her hard little nipples and I eagerly began sucking on it. My tongue drew lazy little circles around her hard little button.

I could hear my step sister’s breathing deepen as I sucked and caressed on the soft mounds of flesh that made up her breasts. I turned my attention to her other one and began sucking on that one just as eagerly. I could feel Ally running her fingers through my hair as she enjoyed the attention her perky tits were getting.

Slowly I left her breasts and began to kiss down her hard, flat stomach, while insinuating myself between her legs. Ally shifted her legs and moved them apart, allowing me to lie between them. I could feel the soft warmth of her thighs where they pressed against my sides.

I lingered for a moment at her belly button, slowly running the tip of my tongue around it. My step sister broke out in little goose bumps as my tongue lightly brushed the sensitive skin around her stomach. Then my downward journey continued.

With my hands on her round hips, my tongue snaked its way through the little patch of dark hair above her pelvis. I continued downward. Soon my tongue hit the salty- sweet moisture of her flesh. I could hear Ally hitch in her breath deep as my tongue found it’s sought after prize. I ran the tip of my tongue over and around her clit, claiming it for my own.

Ally was openly moaning now, as I flicked my tongue over her sensitive little nub. One of my hands left its perch on her hips to find the fold of skin that made up her pussy lips. Softly I began tracing them under my finger tip. I could feel her wetness growing; I could smell her musky aroma that was so intoxicating.

My tongue ventured down a little further and I slowly inserted it between the folds of her lips. I moved my tongue up and down, licking her luxuriously.

Ally was arching her back, thrusting her wet pussy up to me, both demanding and yet pleading at the same time. Her moans of pleasure and desire were becoming louder, more urgent.

I plunged my tongue deep into the dark regions of her womanhood. This was the first time I had tasted my step sister and she tasted glorious. I reveled in the feeling of her pussy against my tongue, and in the taste of the juices I eagerly lapped at. It was as though I had been dying of thirst in a hot dry desert and instead of just finding mere water; I had discovered the source of ambrosia itself.

“Ohhhhh god yess Mike!” Ally moaned at me. “Ohhh, lick meeeee!”

My tongue darted around faster at her urging. I licked every spot I could, sought out every inch, every crevice. I wasn’t going to miss an ounce of this heavenly experience. Ally had begun moving her hips up and down; rhythmically rubbing her hot, wet pussy against my face. I found this abandoned fucking of my face to be very arousing. My cock was engorged and aching with increased lust.

“Mmmmmm, lick my pussy gooddd!” Ally continued her verbal encouragement. “ Ahhhhhhh!”

I continued licking my step sister’s wet pussy fast and hard, occasionally stopping to suck on her. I was drinking in her juices and loved the taste of it. Damn how I was loved eating her out!

Ally’s hands found there way to the back of my head, and she urged my face even tighter into her. I could feel her thighs squeezing against me as she bucked her hips up and down, smearing my face with her wetness. Still my tongue slid all around inside of her, licking at her glorious little cunt.

“Ohhhh goddd baby, I’m going to cummmmm!” My step sister groaned deeply. “Lick me hardddddd!”

I could feel her thrusting her pussy up at me in an erotic offering. I drove my tongue in as deeply as I could and sucked on her quivering mound. Ally’s fingers clenched at my hair and her legs pressed against my head hard and tight.

“Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh!” Ally cried out as I felt a rush of hot juices flowing against my tongue, mouth and face.

“Oh, oh oh!” she panted at me.

My step sister’s body almost spasm as she rode the wave of her orgasm. Still she clung to me with both her hands and legs as she came against my face. I almost lost my own load in the ecstasy of her orgasm.

“I need you in me, fuck me now!” Ally pleaded me in a breathless voice that was barely above a whisper.

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I crawled up between my step sisters legs and kneeling there I poised the tip if my very stiff cock at the entrance to her pussy. Ally reached down and took a hold of my hard member and guided my head between her lips. I had never seen this much need or desire in her before and it aroused me even more.

“I want to feel you inside of me deep, Mike.” Ally implored me. Her eyes were half lidded with desire and ecstasy, her face was flush. She had never looked so sexy.

I stretched out over her some and then with a forceful thrust I buried my hard cock deep into my step sister’s snug little cunt.

“Ahhhhhhhh!” Ally cried out as she swallowed my hard rod into her pussy. “Yesss!”

Ally threw her arms around my neck and pulled my face down to hers. Our mouths were crushed together in a deep, hard kiss. Wrapping her legs around me, she held me tight against her. Our hips pressed hard against each other. Without a word, Ally was letting me know she wanted me still for a moment. She wanted to relish the feeling of my cock deep within her.

I, too, was enjoying the sheer feeling of her warm, tight pussy wrapped around me. I didn’t dare move right away for fear of cumming right then and there anyway. Ally held me close as out tongues explored each others mouths and our bodies enjoyed the intertwining with each other.

Slowly the grip she held me in with her legs loosened a little. I took that as my cue that stillness was no longer needed. I started moving my hips in a nice slow rhythm that Ally matched.

I basked in the feeling of my hard cock sliding in and out of my step sister’s hot, wet pussy. We continued to kiss as I moved myself in and out of her. Our speed and intensity gradually climbing.

Ally broke off our kiss to utter a low moan into my ear. I took advantage of the opportunity to return my mouth to her breasts. As I thrust my cock in and out, my lips again wrapped themselves around one of her hard nipple to suckle on it.

“Mmmmmmm” my step sister moaned in appreciation.

The pace of our thrusting continued to increase in speed and intensity. Every stroke of my cock into her snug cunt sent a new wave of electricity coursing through my body.

“Ohhhh yesss, fuck me good Mike! I love feeling you inside of me!” Ally groaned at me in a husky voice.

“I love being inside you.” I murmured in reply, lifting my mouth off of her tit, and then returning it to its previous nesting place.

I could feel my step sister’s fingers digging at my back as I pumped my hard cock in and out of her. Ally strove to keep her rhythm timed with mine. Our bodies were covered in a fine sheen of sweat as we continued fucking each other, always faster and harder with each moment.

Ally’s body writhed under me as I pumped my cock in and out in a more frenzied pace now. Her tight little pussy held onto my throbbing member greedily. I could now feel her nails digging in slightly as I abandoned her boobs to join her in a chorus of low ecstasy fill moans. The action of her passion filled clawing at my back only served to drive my own passion and lust even higher.

I was now practically slamming my cock into her awaiting cunt. Our pace had reached an animal frenzy and we moaned our pleasure in time with each other.

“Yesss, fuck me hard mike!” Ally moaned at me. I want to feel you cum in my pussy!”

I was spurred on by my step sister’s words of lust. I could hear myself let out a low grunt each time I shoved my cock deep inside of her. Ally’s nails continued to dig a little deeper into the flesh of my back and I loved it.

“Ohhhhh god Mikeeee, cum with meeee!” Ally cried out to me.

“Yes, I’m going to cum deep in your pussy!” I moaned back at my step sister between my animal like grunts.

I could feel Ally’s muscles tightening all around me. Her pussy grasped at my throbbing rod even harder and I knew she was close to another orgasm. With a loud groan I shoved my aching cock deep into her warm hole.

“Uhhhhhhhh!” I groaned loudly. “I’m goinggg to cummm!”

“Ohhhhh Yessssss, fill me!” Ally cried out loud to me.

I could hold no longer. I felt my muscles straining, my groins tightening. Suddenly with an explosive feeling I felt my hot loud shooting deep into my step sister.

“Ahhhhhhh!” I moaned loudly as I felt my seed explode deep inside of her with a release that was filled with so much pleasure it bordered on painful.

“Yessssssss!” Ally cried out as she gave into her own orgasm. I felt her hot juices flowing over my cock.

We clung to each other tightly as we were lost in the ecstasy of our orgasms. Our fingers digging into each others skin.

Finally I collapsed on the bed next to Ally and she immediately wrapped herself around me, hugging me close to her.

We lay there like that for a while, holding and caressing each other. Reaching her head to mine, Ally gave me a lingering, sweet kiss that was filled more with love than passion, as we both felt spent for the moment.

Eventually, and with some reluctance, both got up to get dressed. Ally left for her room but returned momentarily wearing white cotton shorts and a halter top. She looked lovely with her face still flush from passion and sexual release.

“That was the hardest I’ve ever cum.” Ally told me with a giggle as she sat down on the edge of my now messed up bed.

“Really?” I asked, eyeing her closely.

“Yes.” My step sister replied with a hint of embarrassment. I could see a blush come over her cheeks.

I sat next to her feeling pretty pleased with myself. It was to be short lived.

“We still need to talk.” Ally ventured at me.

“Sure, about what?” I asked with some wariness.

“It’s about us and being a secret. Sooner or later we are going to have to tell our parents.” Ally told me directly.

Immediately my mind flashed back to how awkward I had felt with even Jenny knowing. My discomfort must have shown on my face.

“We can’t keep it a secret forever Mike. Besides I don’t like keeping secrets from my mom.” Ally continued.

“I know we can’t.” I replied.

“I know they will freak out but it’ll be better having everything in the open.” Ally reasoned.

I wasn’t so convinced that anything would be better with us out in the open. I sat there quietly mulling it over in my head.

“What about down the road in the future? Were you thinking we would still be sneaking around a year or two from now?” Ally continued questioning me.

Still I sat in quiet contemplation. That in itself was a big mistake I was to discover.

“Haven’t you thought about us and the future at all?” Ally asked incredulously.

The truth of it was that I hadn’t. I was an 18 year old guy and the most I had thought about as far as the future went was getting the car I wanted and going to college. A relationship hadn’t entered into the equation, especially not with my own step sister. This obviously needed more thought than I had been willing to give it.

I tried to express this to Ally but did a piss poor job of doing it. I knew all to well the stubborn expression that came over her face. I had hurt her feelings and now I was about to pay for it dearly. Inwardly I groaned.

“So what am I? Just a convenient lay for you Mike, not worth the consideration of a possible future with?”

“Of course not. Don’t be silly.” I answered getting a little perturbed at what I saw as her being somewhat irrational on the subject.

Damn, that look flashed in her eyes again. Obviously I had just made another verbal mistake as far as she was concerned. Yet again another inward groan, followed by a cringe this time.

“You think I’m being silly? Just because I love you and want for us to be in the open? Does that mean you don’t feel the same?” Ally asked in a defensive voice.

“You know what I mean Ally. It was already weird feeling with Jenny. I can only imagine how it would be with our parents. This is something I don’t think we should rush into.” I answered.

“So we keep sneaking around, you get laid when you want and if it doesn’t work out then no harm, no foul because no one will be the wiser, huh?” My step sister shot back at me.

“Now you’re twisting my meaning because you’re spoiling for a fight.” I replied to her, my own anger rising now.

I could see Ally’s bottom lip quivering and tears welling up in her eyes. Obviously this was something she had given a lot of thought to and was hurt that I hadn’t done the same. I knew she was feeling that I had placed less importance on our relationship as she had. I felt she was being unfair about the whole thing.

“No I’m not!” Ally exclaimed vehemently.

“What I mean is we should go slowly and ease into things is all!” I answered with the same veracity.

“Answer the earlier question Mike. Do you love me as I do you?”

I knew I was on shaky ground here, walking the edge of a steep precipice. One false step and over the edge I would go. I tried to tread lightly. Another mistake, I was batting a thousand.

“Yes, of course. I mean you’re my best friend. Hell, you’re my…….” I trailed off too late, already knowing that I had just made that misstep.

“I’m your step sister. That’s what you were going to say isn’t it?” Ally finished my sentence in a voice filled with hurt.

“Look, Ally, please understand this is still new to me. I’m still sorting it all out.” I answered more softly.

I could see the tears in her eyes growing bolder, now peeking their way out of their home in the first steps to their journey down her cheeks. Damn, she was going to cry. I silently berated myself for my insensitive mouth though I did feel she wasn’t being fair to me on this.

“Well, I’ll tell you what. You let me know when you get things sorted out. Until then, go screw yourself because you’re not going to be screwing me!” Ally finished with a flourish.

Getting up, Ally stormed out of my room in dramatic form with those same tears now unabashedly running down her cheeks.

I lay back on my bed after hearing my step sister slam her bed room door shut. I was in a state of confusion. I hated seeing Ally upset and I couldn’t understand why I didn’t return her declaration of love. I thought Ally was the greatest person alive. At the same time I was annoyed with her for getting so damned dramatic on me. At the same time I felt guilty for not having given our relationship the same consideration she had. At the same time I was pissed that Ally had just sprung this on me assuming that I had thought about us a year or more down the road.

Somehow this had just become messy and I knew it was going to be up to me to clean up this particular mess.

To be continued …………….