View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 12:07 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Part 3: The Shy guy learns what he’s missed.

I stood there unbelieving, shackled like a convict; this is what I had been waiting for all day? I ran this question in my head over and over for what seemed like an eternity. Just as time ticked by and I started to get worried and cry out, I heard the click of her boot coming down the stairs again. She rounded the corner and looked me over. “You are ready to be good now”, she said lovingly to me. It was not a question so I did not answer her. She walked over to me and began to pace back and forth in front of me. It was if she was thinking what to do with me, but I had the feeling it was a game and she knew exactly what she would do with me.

She stopped right in front of me looked me in the eyes and began to tap a coiled whip against my chest. I could hear the leather coils creaking in her grip as she bounced it off my sternum. Quite unexpectedly she dropped to her knees and grabbed the base of my member with her free hand. “Hmmm”, she said, “Lets begin”.

She wasted no time and took the head of my penis in her mouth. I sucked in a large breath as her very warm lips wrapped around my swelling mushroom. Her tongue was flicking the tip of my penis with lightening speed as she began to give me suction. I was becoming fully erect at an amazing pace as her mouth worked on my head. Her hand began to squeeze at the base with more pressure and I could feel the circulation being stopped. Then two things happened, first she let go of my penis with her hand and took the whole thing in her mouth with one gulp. At the same time, she reared back her hand and struck the side of my ass with the coiled whip with a loud whap. She then bobbed out to the head and then back down again, and again the whip came. I didn’t know whether to cry out in pleasure or pain. She continued on pulling her head out, then taking me in and hitting me with the whip.

I wanted to feel angry, violated or something like that, but my body had other ideas. I could feel the head of my member swelling, pulsing from her rhythmic sucking. I knew that no matter how surprised or shocked I was by this that I was going to cum like a faucet. She must have sensed my readiness because she stopped bobbing out and took me back full in her mouth and began to hit me with the coils repeatedly.

“Whap, whap, whap”, filled the basement with echoes. I could feel her tongue working under my penis giving me a sensation of tingles climbing to my wounded ass. My already clenched ass suddenly pulled itself tighter as I began to unload straight down Devon’s throat. As I was cumming she pulled her head back, swallowed hard and presented her tongue for more of my deposit. She reached up her hand and began to pump, no that not right, she milked my penis for what was left. She pulled and squeezed easing down milky white drops of my fluid onto the tip of her magic mouth muscle.

Quite finished and sensitive I was released. She stood up, leaving her mouth open so I could see my juice sitting on her tongue. She reached up a hand to her halter and released the hooks. Her breasts popped free, they were milky white with pink/brown nipples that were grippingly getting harder before my eyes. She pointed at me with one finger, touched the tip of my nose then took her finger and dipped it into her punch bowl of a tongue. I saw the semen begin to drip down her finger and she lowered her hand to her newly exposed breasts. The finger hooked and I was bewildered as she began to coat her nipple with my natural lotion. She put her head back as if this were giving its own invisible pleasure. She returned her finger to her mouth and proceeded to go through the ritual again for the second breast.

Dropping her hands she then made a dramatic swallow as she once again held me in her gaze. I could see the glistening moisture still on her lips. She then pulled my face close to hers and kissed me on the lips with a light tap. First I wanted to be repulsed, I would have to taste my own excretions, and the thought had always repulsed me. Then I licked my lips on instinct and tasted the sweet/salty taste that makes some women cringe and others beg for more. She smiled approvingly at me and brought her lips up to mine and parted my lips with her tongue and forced it into my mouth. Surprising me again I found that she had not swallowed the load she had no her tongue as she pushed it from her tongue to mine. She began to flick my tongue like a school girl making out for the first time. I found that with her frenching me I had no choice but to swallow the gift she had given me. She heard me swallow and pulled herself away, but only for effect. She was almost giggling at me, “I knew you would like it Dan”, she touted at me.

“We are just beginning your lessons Dan, but now I am need of some relief, I think that its time for you to give me something I desire”

She then began to stride up to me lifting one of her cum dripping nipples towards my mouth…

To be continued…