View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I turn to look at the man squeezing my breast. No idea who he is, but he is cute. Is that a real UPS uniform, or just a costume? Either way, I lean back into him, enjoying the firm grip on my breasts, and the feel of a bulge pushing against my buttocks.

A knock at the door prompts me back to being the hostess. I extricate myself from the UPS stud and open the door. Meeting my eyes is a stunning redhead wearing way too many condoms. As far as I can tell, there's nothing else covering her sexy body.

A friend of Winston's? I welcome her in, pulling a condom free from her lower back. Bare skin underneath. How nice. She heads for the kitchen, and more than one guy follows her closely. I have a feeling her condoms are going to come in handy, and not just for her.

I see Winston across the room, chatting up a sweet thing. Contraide is nearby, surrounded by his usual flock of admirers. But I head into the kitchen after the redhead, wanting to make sure she's well lubricated. Meaning, of course, that she has something to drink.

I see that she's found a drink, but no nametag.

"Mmm, excuse me," I say. "Do you want a nametag?" I see her look down at the increasingly sparse supply that decorate my left breast and my crotch.