View Single Post
Old 12-25-2004, 06:54 PM

Shocked... and a little scared... I start to tremble... but his forwardness and his touch drawls me to him. I kiss back pushing myself towards him, my hands on his shoulders gripping him tightly. The way his hand cups and squeezes my breast makes me want him. I know I shouldn't be kissing this man... I have no idea who he is... but the thought of a stranger desiring me makes me forget what I should and should not do...

I pull away giggling and swim out in the water, the tide must have brought me in close... I want to see if he'll chase me. I go out till just my shoulders are exposed and when I turn around am glad to see he is right there, pulling me towards him, with a grin of desire. I grin back devilishly.

I start thinking about how this man should be angery that I watched him during a private moment of his own, yet instead he wants me... I just finished watching him cum with two women... yet he is getting hard again... I feel my clit start throbbing for attention again and my pussy beg to feel something inside it. I know this man has just cum... and he would be able to give me what I want, a good long hard fucking...

I finally wrap my arms tightly around him and kiss him passionately. I want him to fuck me in the ocean and make waves of our own. I wrap my legs around his waist letting him feel the heat coming from my body. I feel his cock growing and brush against my skin. I quietly moan through his kiss letting him know how much I desire him, I don't even know his name... but I want him, I want him now.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...