View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 07:20 AM
Leo was right

"Easy there big boy! I don't know that Mikey's little asshole would be quite ready for that monster cock of yours," Sara chuckled towards Chad. "Maybe you could test him out with a finger or two to loosen him up but I don't think we need to kill the poor boy with that big slab of meat you've got there. Not just yet anyway."

Mike couldn't recall ever having felt a bigger sense of relief than hearing Sara advise Chad against slamming his huge dick up his virgin asshole. The thought of being fucked was sort of a turn on but he knew he wouldn't be ready to accomodate a cock of that magnitude right now. He could just imagine the embarrassment it would cause to have to be taken to the emergency room to get stitches because Chad's cock had ripped him apart. How in the world would he explain that to everybody?

Chad replied in a dejected sort of tone, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. That little asshole probably wouldn't be able to handle having a real cock like mine being slammed into it. Let's see just how tight little Mikey is though, shall we?" With that, Chad, who had been rubbing Mike's ass all of this time, took his middle finger and began to rub circles around Mike's tightly puckerd asshole. As he attempted to insert the digit into Mike he said, "Hmmm, this boy is definitely a tight one. I can barely get my finger in up to the first knuckle. Relax Mike, I think you may actually like this."

Sara watched intently as Chad slowly inserted his finger deeper into Mike. She also noticed there was more and more pre-cum oozing from the tip of Mike's cock and that Mike was starting to gently rock his hips in rythmn to Chad's finger thrusts up his ass. This made Sara so incredibly wet that she just had to rub her pussy as a sign of approval.