View Single Post
Old 01-20-2003, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Harry finally quit coming and went in seach of Hermione. He found her with the twins but Snapes was gone. They had their tongues buried in each others pussies. Even though Harry had just recently cum, he couldn't help but be turned on by the sight. His cock swelled in his pants. Hermione looked over at Harry and with lust in her eyes said, "I want you in my ass." Harry went over to Hermione and shoved his tongue in her asshole. As he was getting her ready he noticed the twins looking at him and Hermione. They started shouting at him,"Lick her asshole Harry, shove it deep inside." After a couple of minutes of this Harry couldn't wait any longer. He put Hermione on all fours and rammed his cock inside of her ass. Hermione just screamed with pleasure. "Fuck me Harry. Harder! Deeper! The twins sat and watched becoming hornier by the minute. Each stuck three fingers in their pussies and started fucking their little holes. Harry felt the urge again. He just had to cum. He let forth a yell and plunged his cock in as deep as he could inside of Hermione's asshole and started cumming again. He kept creaming until he had no more. He was completely exhausted. He backed out of Hermione's asshole and lay on the floor. Her asshole started leaking Harry's cum and upon seeing this, the twins jumped up behind her and started licking up all of Harry's cum.

(Next)