View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 05:31 AM

Harry and Hermione walked carefully through the darkened corridors of the school. They knew this school backwards and forewards, but it looked different now. The corridors were dark and they heard the occasional scream of a man or a woman. They made their way up to the second floor of the school and headed towards Professor McGonagalls office.

"No! No! No! Please! No more! Please!" They heard clearly as they passed one office.

"Who's office is that?" Harry asked, his eyes slowly being drawn down to Hermione's naked tits.

"It's an empty room." Hermione responded not even realizing that her small hand was slowly jerking off Harry's still hard cock. "Should we?"

"I think we have too. Someone may need our help." Harry said. He straightened up and moved to the door drawing out his wand.

Hermione drew her wand also and pointed it at the door. "Alohamora!" She shouted and the door burst in on itself. Normally the spell simply unlocked a door but she was now such a powerful witch and her blood was already up, the power behind it splintered the wooden door. Harry smiled at Hermione and went in. Wand drawn.

"No More! Please! I can't take it!" They heard a young woman begging.

"Lumos!" Harry and Hermione spoke simultaneously. The tips of both wands lit up and there, in the middle of the room were Padma and Parvati Patil, the twin sisters Harry and Hermione had gone to school with. Beneath the two girls was Severus Snape, the schools potion master. Padma on his face and Parvati on his cock begging him not to put anymore of his magically engorged cock inside her.

"I can't! Oh God! I Need it! More! More!" She suddenly began riding Snapes huge cock, impaling herself onto the foot long, six inch wide cock. "Oh YES!" Parvati screamed. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her toes curled.

Harry watched this fascinated and aroused. He paid no attention as Hermione kneeled on the floor, got on all fours and began crawling towards the small group.

Harry Finally noticed Hermione when she reached the group and slowly reached out her hand and cupped Padma's small breast. "I want it." Hermione whispered and then took the nipple into her mouth. Harry couldn't help but notice that Parvati was still slamming down onto the professors cock and Harry realized he wanted to join in. He moved over behind Parvati, kneeled behind her and moved up against her as she went up he slid his hard cock underneath her. When Parvati came down again, his cock, still wet from his time with Hermione, buried itself deep into her asshole. Parvati screamed louder.

<<Next!>>