View Single Post
Old 05-29-2001, 03:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Cool Carnal pleasures

I readily took the cue from her ,with an evil grin i thought to myself that this was going to be one hell of a night of uninhibited pleaure.I walked her over to the bar and lifted her up by the waist to the counter. I then walked around the bar and grabbed a bottle of champagne from the top shelf and popped the top.
I walked back around to the front not taking my eyes off of her the whole time.
I took the bottle and poured a little over her breasts and watched it trickle to her wanting pussy. Then I took a drink from the bottle and then placed it to her lips and slowly poured it into her waiting mouth,spilling a little on her lips for me to lick off.
She took the bottle from me as I went down and began to lick the sweet juice from her sopping pussy.My tounge twirled around her swollen clit then darted in and back out of her hole.
At that instant I placed the big end of the cue against her tight hole and began slowly working it back and fourth with constant pressure to gain access to the tight little bud.
My tounge flicked her clit and licked around her lips as if exploring every inch of her from the inside out.
She continued to puor the champagne over her body for me to lap up Then at once i felt the cue enter her bung hole fully so I pushed in a few inches while I sucked her clit .
She dropped the bottle on the floor and grabbed both of her ankles raising her legs almost to her head so I could get more of her.
I began fucking her ass with the cue harder and a little faster going deeper with each stroke ,Her back arched on the bar and hands now peeling apart her pussy lips for me.I had total control at that point she was going to be mine.
Sweat started forming on her ,the salty tase was like heaven she was moaning and asking for more ,harder and faster.
I wanted to be insider her again I stood up And with the cue in her ass I shoved my cock DEEEEEP inside her wet pussy.
It was a feeling so intense when she grabbed the cue and started fucking herself in the ass while I pounded her pussy with a vengance trying to go deeper and deeper with each stroke .
I stopped and pulled my cock out and the cue as well .Leadned down and grabbed the bottle took a drink and flipped her over a stool ,poured a little dribble of champagne over her little ass be fore I slid my cock in.
Then...