View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 10:10 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Angelus
Adam

As soon as the plane touched down Adam was out of his seat and grabbing his bag. He couldn't wait to get out of the plane and get to a taxi so he could get to the Phoenix tower and find out just what was going on. He stood there and waited as the door opened then slowly walked out and was instantly hit by the smells of his home town. He walked straight into the main part of the airport and watched as everyone walked around. As soon as he went through customs he made his way to the taxi stand and hailed one of them. As soon as he was in the back the driver asked him where he was going and he told him that he was going to the Phoenix Towers.

He sat back and wondered what why he had been told to come here and why he had been broken out of prison. He watched as the streets seemed to fly by and before he realized it the cab had stopped in front of a large, very impressive building. Adam slowly got up and paid the cab driver then looked up at the building and asked himself what he was doing here. He walked straight to the front desk and up to the receptionist that sat behind it. She looked at him when he was close enough.

"Hi, my name is Adam Richards. I got a letter telling me to be here."

"Oh course Mr. Richards. You have been expected. If you would please follow Bruce he will take you straight up to where the others are."

As soon as she finished speaking a large guard appeared out of nowhere to stand next to him. He looked down at Adam before he walked towards the elevator, the doors opening with no sound at all.

Adam followed Bruce into the elevator and as soon as the doors opened Bruce pressed his thumb to the scanner, the doors closed and the elevator began moving.

After what seemed like an awfully long ride up the doors opened in front of him and Adam's eyes widened when he saw Randolph standing there in front of him.

"You, how did you get here before me?"

"Ah, but that is my secret. Now if you will follow me then I will introduce you to the rest of the team."