View Single Post
Old 05-23-2001, 04:53 PM
dobbydog

Damn he felt good!

His hard cock felt so good sliding in and out of my dripping wet pussy...Oh how I wanted to suck on it. I slowly managed to get myself turned around and whispered in his ear "Get on the table, it's my turn." He quickly took off his jeans and and hoped onto the table. Sitting there with his throbbing erect penis I started kissing his neck, nibbling on his nipples and worked my way down to his massive 9 inches of manhood. Grabbing his bag in one hand, and shaft in the other, I slowly start licking just the head. Exploring it with my tongue. Circling it over and over again, being careful not to take it any deeper. I can tell he was enjoying it by the way his toes stretched out and his muscles tensed up. I told him to lay down on the table and enjoy. My mouth was all over his cock now...taking it as deep into my throat as it would go. Up and down, licking, sucking, harder and harder. He grabbed my head and pushed it down hard on his cock...holding it there...Man he tasted so good...I just couldn't get enough, I wanted it all...I wanted to drink his sweet semen.
But I didn't want this to end..not yet...I wanted to play hard.........