View Single Post
Old 02-28-2005, 06:30 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

these dreams seem so real.....

while i napped i dreamt of the lusty man whom i had met the night before only in my dream the sultry lady was with him already and they both were accosting me at the poetry reading. I shrugged my shoulders an motioned for the to join me at my table suddenly highly aware of the ample outline of the womans breasts that were unmistakeable and completely seeable thru her sheer blouse. and her nipples were very very hard and stood up pointing almost skyward in their glory. I had to think about it to make myself look at something else and it was the mans eyes that caught and held mine a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. gawd i was becomming wet from all the quiet inuendo.

At this point in the dream i awoke feeling very turned on and noticed that i had slid my fingers down to the moistness of my vagina and had been playing my fingertips across my clitty , I saw no reason not to continue so i slid an index finger down my slit and back again to the clitty, hips shaking just slightly in response to my effort. I needed something or someone to fuck me as i knew that my fingerings would only serve me for so long. HHHmmmm , i thouhgt about it and slowed myfinger action until I could calm down. I saw with perfect forethought that what must be done about this problem of mine was for me to get ready and head to the evenings poetry reading.

I stood up reluctantly and headed off to my bedroom to pick an appropiate and revealing outfit....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"