Thread: The Quickie
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 11:05 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to apollo410
The Rest of the Evening...Continued

“Becca, I have to pee before we go back upstairs, come with me.” Tina stated as she grabbed Becca’s hand and pulled her to the bathroom.

“We’ll be waiting right her honey.” Tom said to Tina just as the door to the bathroom closed. Tom knew it would be a few minutes when he heard the lock on the door engage.

As soon as Tina had locked the Door, Becca spun her around and grabbed a handful of Tina’s right breast and planted a long, deep kiss on her lips. Tina’s hands went to work on Becca’s dress, dragging it down off her shoulders then past her hips until Becca stood naked in front of her. She turned Becca around and leaned her over the counter. She slipped her foot in between Becca’s feet and spread her legs. Then she stepped back and slapped Becca’s ass hard, right above her pussy. Becca gasped but didn’t scream. Tina slapped her again, harder this time. Becca gasped again, this one followed by a sensual moan.

“Mmm, Tina. You always know just how hard to spank me for being such a naughty girl. I love what your hands can do to my ass and pussy.” She moaned as she grabbed her nipples and began pulling on them.

Tina knelt behind her then and planted her face on Becca’s pussy from behind, thrusting her tongue into her from behind while she pinched and slapped Becca’s ass. Becca pushed her ass back against Tina’s face and moved her hips with Tina’s tongue. Tina kept this up until she felt Becca’s juices begin to flow then she slowly pushed a finger into Becca’s ass. That was all it took to push her over the edge. Becca struggled to keep from screaming as her pussy exploded in orgasm. She was weak in the knees when Tina stood and turned her around and planted a pussy flavored kiss on her lips which Becca accepted greedily.

“Thank you Sweety. Now it’s your turn.” Becca said as she traded places with Tina. She then grabbed Tina’s hips and pushed her back onto the counter. Tina moved until her hips were right on the edge of the counter then she leaned back against the sink as Becca leaned in to kiss her again.

“Mmm, I love the taste of my pussy on your lips.” She purred as she lifted Tina’s skirt and ran a finger up and down Tina’s very wet pussy. Tina moaned at the electric contact. Becca knelt between Tina’s spread legs, bringing her face level with Tina’s newly shaven pussy. She gently caressed Tina’s pussy lips. “Oh now that is a good job, my dear. Smooth as a baby’s butt…just the way I like it.” Becca said as she lifted Tina’s legs, opening her pussy even more. Then she slowly brought her face to Tina’s pussy and lightly licked and nibbled each side. Tina moaned at the touch of Becca’s warm lips.

“Oh Becca, please don’t tease me…now is not the time.” Tina begged as she tried to guide Becca’s mouth to her clit. Becca nipped Tina’s pussy next to her clit as Tina’s hand touched her head.

“Uh uh girl…I’m the one doing the driving here…you just sit back and enjoy the ride.” Becca said. Then she gently blew on Tina’s clit, which drew a gasp from Tina. Then Becca took Tina’s clit in her mouth and Tina grunted at the sudden sensation of suction and friction Becca’s lips and tongue were creating. She opened her blouse and began pinching and twisting her nipples. Becca continued to work on Tina’s clit for a moment then she slowly worked two fingers into Tina’s pussy and turned them up to stroke her G-spot. It wasn’t long before the telltale signs of Tina’s approaching orgasm appeared. Her nipples hardened dramatically, as did her clit. Her breathing became very ragged and her pussy began to leak juices, which Becca lapped up greedily. Then just when Tina thought she was at the edge, Becca did to Tina what Tina had done to her and slipped her middle finger into Tina’s ass. The faster she moved her fingers in Tina’s ass and pussy, the harder Tina pinched her nipples and bucked her hips. It only took moments for this to push Tina to her 2nd orgasm of the night. Becca stood up and brushed Tina’s lips with the finger that was in her pussy and Tina stuck her tongue out and sucked it clean. Becca watched Tina suck on her finger for a moment then slowly leaned in and kissed her passionately. Tina wrapped her legs around Becca’s waist, bringing their pussies together. As they kissed, she ground her pussy into Becca’s and soon Becca could feel Tina’s juices on her own pussy. She moaned softly into Tina’s mouth then broke their kiss.

“Um…we have to stop this or we’ll be in here all night.” She said as she backed away and made a move toward her dress. Tina grabbed her hand.

“Wait a minute. I want to do something that will totally shock the guys and turn them on at the same time. Are you game?” she asked.

“Mmm, hot and shocking at the same time? Of course I am in, girl! What do you have in mind?” Becca asked, leaning forward so that their pussies were touching again. As Tina spoke, she slid her hand between them and began caressing Becca’s pussy, occasionally slipping a finger between her lips.

“I want to go from this room to the elevator and then to our rooms wearing only our shoes.” Tina said. Becca’s eyes opened wide as Tina drug her finger across her clit.

“I like it. It’s late, the elevator is just down the hall, not many people around, let’s do it!” Becca answered then planted one last long deep kiss on Tina’s mouth before pulling away.

They gathered their clothes and folded them neatly and left them on the counter. One last kiss then they opened the door and boldly walked out of the bathroom together without checking the hall. Tom and Tony were both very shocked at their wives boldness. Tom’s first instinct was to take his jacket off and cover Tina. As he was doing this, Tina stopped him.

“Tom, what are you doing? Leave it on, Hon.” She said as she took his hand and lead him toward the elevator. Becca grabbed Tony’s hand and lead him after them.

Once they were in the elevator and the doors closed, Becca and Tina got the same idea and dropped to their knees in front of their men and pulled their man’s dick out of his pants and began sucking on already stiff cocks. Tony and Tom just leaned back against the wall and let their women have their way. As the elevator dinged at the 2nd floor, Tina let go of Tom’s cock and tapped Becca on the shoulder. Becca released Tony’s cock and looked at Tina.

They said “Switch!” together. Then they shocked their husbands by trading cocks. Tina took Tony’s cock in her mouth and Becca took Tom’s. They traded every other floor all the way to the 18th, which is where they got off of the elevator.

To be Continued Further....