View Single Post
Old 02-22-2002, 02:53 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Thumbs up It's all about the quotes, baby!

Well, since my word association game is so popular here...let's try a new game! This one uses quotes. It can be any quote. Famous person, song, whatever. If it's a quote it works. And, similar to the word association game, you must take ONE word from the quote on the thread before yours and make sure that word is in YOUR quote.

Example:
"I'm not the one who's so far away as I feel the snake bite into my veins." ~Godsmack.

So, let's say poster #2 chose "Bite" for their word, and their quote is as follows:
"Nice people bite. And I leave bite marks!" ~Prophet Reality.

So, then, person #3 would pick ONE word from #2's quote and make sure it is in the quote they use. Get it? Also, since I'm sure some of the quotes could get dirty, I'm posting this game in the "General Sex Chat" instead of "General Chat". Shall we begin? Here's my quote to play off of....

"God, I feel like hell tonight. Tears of rage I cannot fight. I'll be the last to help you understad. Are you strong enough to be my man?" ~Sheryl Crow.