View Single Post
Old 08-13-2001, 10:34 AM
Bard in Training

Just being this close to him is more than I can take, I twist to make his arm drop off of my shoulders and get up on my knees, moving until I am right in front of him. I start to unbutton his shirt until it is open in front of me and then I pull it off. I push him down onto the blanket until he is laying flat.

I part his legs with mine to move in between and slowly I run my hands up and down his chest, feeling the crisp hair there and teasing his nipples with my fingers. Ahhhh, I need to taste.... and feel. I drag my hands down to his stomach and across the large bulge in the front of his jeans. As he groans and reaches up for me, I shake my head and put my fingers to my lips telling him to be quiet.

"Just watch." I stand up and slowly start to sway with the light breeze that I feel and hear blowing through the trees. My hands go to my shirt and I start to push the buttons through the holes until they are all undone.

I reach down to my jeans to release the button and zip on there as well. I look down at you and notice you lightly rubbing one of your hands over your chest and playing with your nipple while the other is supporting your head. I'm a bit jealous because I want to be doing that!

Slowly, I push the shirt off of my shoulders and release the front catch on my bra, letting both drop to the ground behind me. My jeans follow next as I push them past my hips and down my legs. My hands come up to cup my breasts ... seemingly offering them up to the wind that is whispering over my body, bringing goosebumps all over me and making my nipples hard.

"Come here," you request, "you are so sexy. I just want to eat you all up."

"Is that a promise?" I whimper back while walking up to you until I am standing over your chest with my legs spread on either side of you.

"Oh ya, bring that hot pussy down here onto my mouth, I want to make you all hot and wet. I want to eat you and lick you and fuck you with my tongue!"

As I slowly start to bend my legs so that I can get closer to your mouth, your hands come up to roll my nipples between your fingers and squeeze and kneed my breasts. A soft moan escapes my lips as you nuzzle me, teasing me with your mustache, brushing it over the inside of my thighs. Your tongue comes out to softly lick at the seam of my lips. I know I'm running with desire and you can taste me now.

I groan aloud and reach down to take your head in my hands to try and move your mouth where I want it, but you quickly pull your head away and tell me no. You give my nipple a hard little squeeze to let me know you mean business.

I feel the muscles inside of me contract and throw my head backwards as I hear you say, "you're not getting your way this time, it's my turn to lead!!! Baby... you just let me set the pace and have a litte patience."

"God Dunchad, it's been hours since I've felt you inside of me ........ I need you."

"Patience sweetheart, don't you know good things come to those who wait." And with that you plunge your tongue right into my wetness and fuck me with it as you continue to tweak my nipples.
A soft moan escapes my lips and my hips start to move in time with your thrusts.

"It's my turn now," you chuckle seductively!!!