View Single Post
Old 05-19-2003, 04:02 PM
Highlander JM

Ip 15

After a long and very relaxing shower, I re-entered my personal suite and immediately became frozen in my tracks. Devon stood close to the bed in front of me - decked out in that same delicious, seductive French maid’s outfit which she had masqueraded around in for me a few nights ago.
But since that was the same evening Amy had to go to the hospital - thus, interrupting us - Devon had some unfinished business with me. I had some with her, too - obviously.
“Did you enjoy your shower, Jeremy?” the luscious blonde inquired, a sultry edge to her voice. “Maybe you can help me get all nice and wet, too? Hmmmmm...”
My cock immediately began to get hard as I literally drooled at the sight of Devon in her sinful, sexy outfit. The French maid’s uniform was black, with white ruffles. It had a halter-style design for its top, which did a terrible (but mouth-watering) job of concealing Devon’s breasts. It offered a lot of cleavage as well, and the full, outer sides of Devon’s breasts were totally visible.
Lace ruffles adorned the 25-year-old’s throat and wrists, and a pair of black thigh-high stockings encased both of her luscious legs. The skirt, made of pure satin, ended several inches above those stockings and offered subtle glimpses of the black, silky G-string which Devon wore underneath it. Devon also had on black high-heeled shoes and a frilly, lace hat atop her pretty blonde head.
I speak for myself, of course, but there was nothing quite like the allure of a beautiful woman in uniform. This French maid’s outfit which Devon had purchased during our recent trip to Hawaii made the stunning vixen appear ten times more intoxicating than she already was. My cock was literally about to explode just from looking at her.
“What do you say?” Devon grinned, a wicked gleam in her eyes. “Neither you or I got to finish what we started the other night. How about we do just that... right now?”
The satin fabric made a gentle crinkling sound as Devon reached down with both hands to smooth her skirt out. The blonde then twirled one of those spiked heels upon the lush, carpeted floor, giggling in the process. By now, my cock was so big and pulsing within my shorts that it ached.
“You’re going to be ours tonight, Jeremy,” Devon added, sneering playfully. “We’re going to fuck you senseless.”
“We?” I countered, my interest suddenly raising to an even higher level. “Who is we? You’re not alone?”
“Of course not,” Devon replied, grinning, before turning her face toward the entrance to our suite. “Oh Lindsay...” My eyes went wide as Devon added, “Come on in, baby-doll.”
I nearly had a heart attack as Lindsay opened the door and made her way into the room...
Devon’s French maid outfit was incredibly sexy, but it was somewhere within the far reaches of my mind right now. The simple reason for that? Lindsay - my precious, little angel - was dressed up like a schoolgirl!
My eyes were ablaze with lust, my insides raging, as I devoured the sight of Lindsay in her own special uniform. The plaid skirt she wore was red-and-black checkered, with thin pleats all around it. A mix of nylon and polyester, the bouncy skirt was extremely low-cut and would probably be illegal to wear in most countries while in public.
Lindsay also wore a pair of white knee-high socks and black saddle shoes. The thin socks did a wonderful job of accentuating her firm, doe-like legs. The contrast between the white fabric and her tanned skin was breathtaking.
Above the waist, the playful 19-year-old had on a simple white blouse and a red, button-up vest which was part of her schoolgirl uniform. Lindsay’s smallish breasts barely jutted outward upon the form-fitting vest, offering her even more of a girlish image. Her silky-smooth, long-flowing blonde hair was styled into a pair of pig-tails, with pink ribbons tied around them. This young woman was an absolute angel...
Smiling at me, Lindsay strolled over to Devon and planted a full, tongue-filled kiss upon her lips. The two ladies then looked my way and giggled, before whispering secretive words into each others’ ears. I wonder what was said?
“Do you think you can handle both of us, Jeremy?” Lindsay coyly asked, still snickering. “The maid and the schoolgirl? Together? At the same time?”
“He doesn’t have a choice,” Devon answered for me, her voice lush and sultry, as she glanced over at Lindsay. “Jeremy is ours tonight. He’s going to have to perform.” Devon grinned and placed her hand upon Lindsay’s ass, and patted it through the little skirt she wore. “You’re mine tonight too, honey. I’m gonna split you in half.”
“Oooooh, promises!” Lindsay squealed, giggling. “Why don’t you go over and tend to Jeremy first, though? Look at him! He’s going to blow his load any minute now. I think he really loves us in our naughty, little uniforms...”
“What about you, baby?” Devon asked, kissing Lindsay on the lips. “You can help me with him.”
Lindsay whispered something into Devon’s ear again, which made both of them look at me and giggle. An instant later, Devon stepped forward and dropped to her knees in front of me. She immediately pulled my shorts downward, allowing my full, bulging cock to spring out and be finally be freed.
I tossed my head back and sighed wildly as Devon grasped the base of my shaft and quickly engulfed it into her mouth. I then lowered my head and found that her eyes were fixated upon my face as the familiar head-bobbing motion commenced.
Pleasure was coursing throughout my entire body thanks to Devon and her incredible mouth, but something else caught my attention. Lindsay tip-toed over to the bed and took a seat on its edge, then lifted the front of her schoolgirl skirt upward to show me the white panties she had on underneath.
“Oh God...” I then moaned, as the vixen placed a single fingertip upon the cotton panties. Her knees high and spread wide over the bed, Lindsay kept her eyes in synch with mine and began twirling her finger in hot circles upon her white panties. Her face suddenly awash with delight, Lindsay nodded her head at me and giggled once again.
Devon growled with an even mixture of hunger and lust as she literally inhaled the full length of my shaft into her velvety mouth. I nearly lost my balance in response to the sudden jolt of excitement. I quickly steadied myself, then glared down at Devon and admired the sight of her head as it began to frantically bob itself over and upon my hard shaft.
I shook my own head in erotic amazement, then sighed with undeniable arousal as I then re-focused all of my attention upon Lindsay. Her long blonde hair, tied into two bushy pig-tails, looked absolutely exquisite. The smile upon her sweet-cheeks as she stimulated herself was so totally pure and genuine. Those ruby-red lips and pearly-white teeth of hers seemed to be begging me for a gooey cum-shot...
Devon withdrew my cock from her mouth and began stroking it rather briskly with her right hand. At the same time, she used her left to gently cup and massage my aching balls. We glared at one another as she squirmed about upon her knees beneath me, the mutual lust between us multiplying by the second. Devon looked so breathtakingly gorgeous in that French maid’s outfit!
“Oh yeah!” I heard Lindsay squeal, which caused me to look up at her once more. Still with her red-and-black checkered skirt hiked up as she lounged upon the bed, Lindsay now had a hand buried inside her panties. I could tell that she was using a pair of fingers to pleasure herself, while her deep blue eyes were focused on Devon as the 25-year-old goddess continued with her monumental hand-job upon me.
“He is about to blow,” Devon sneered, turning her face to look at Lindsay. “Why don’t you come over here, honey, and help me finish him off?” Devon smiled as Lindsay continued to masturbate. “Don’t worry, sweetheart. Your little pussy will be taken care of soon enough.”
“Oh God...” I moaned again, as Lindsay suddenly grinned and dropped to her knees. She then moved up beside Devon and offered her yet another tongue-filled kiss. Devon was still stroking my cock, but then deferred it to Lindsay as the 19-year-old opened her mouth and swallowed it whole.
“Look at that little ass,” Devon smiled, lifting the hem of Lindsay’s skirt as she started to bob back-and-forth upon my erection. Devon offered Lindsay a heavy swat with an open hand, saying, “What a pretty, little ass...”
Lindsay squealed in response but continued to bob her head over and upon my hard shaft. Her sparkling blue eyes were full of life and energy as she glared up at me. Devon was right earlier. I was about to blow.
“I’m a maid, and you’re a schoolgirl,” Devon chirped, now playing with one of Lindsay’s pig-tails. “What do you think Jeremy should dress up as, for us?”
Lindsay withdrew my throbbing cock from her hungry mouth and giggled, “A policeman!”
“That’s just because you’d like him to handcuff you,” Devon countered, which made my eyes widen.
“Then what do you suggest?” Lindsay smiled.
“Sailor boy,” Devon snickered. “You know... he could
have one of those white uniforms on... maybe even a little hat.” She nodded her head and laughed, “He’d be so cute!”
“How about a Chippendale dancer?” Lindsay asked, which caused both her and Devon to break out into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. “Couldn’t you just imagine Jeremy in a G-string?” My heart was pumping wildly at this verbal exchange as both ladies continued to laugh. “Maybe all of us could stuff dollar bills down it!”
Still snorting out in a hysterical rage, Devon countered, “A whole dollar? I might give him a nickel!”
“A penny!” Lindsay exclaimed. “We could weigh his G-string down with pennies!”
“Hey...” I finally spoke, my voice full of mock anger. “That’s not very nice, girls.” I smiled and added, “If I was a male stripper, I’d want both of you to stuff nothing but your telephone numbers down MY G-string.”
What a frightening thought - me, as a stripper! AHHHHH!
“What would you put down my G-string if I was a dancer?”
Lindsay asked, an expectant look upon her lovely face.
“I’d first stuff my tongue down your G-string, then my cock,” I told her, which made both ladies squeal. “I’d stuff it clear up your ass, too, you little slut.”
“Oooooh... kinky,” Lindsay smirked, grasping my hard shaft with both hands and squeezing roughly.
“Slut?” Devon sighed, also grinning. “How can you say that about sweet, little Lindsay? Just look at her... she’s just an innocent, wholesome schoolgirl.”
“Him calling me a slut is nothing you haven’t done before either, Devon,” Lindsay mused. “Remember how you reacted when I finally told you about what happened between me and Louisa? You nearly freaked out on me!”
“Hmmmmm... I guess you’re right,” Devon nodded, her hand again massaging Lindsay’s ass through her little skirt. “I have called you a slut before. It was the truth, though!”
“Tramp,” Lindsay accused Devon of being, albeit playfully.
Devon took a moment before countering, “Whore!”
“Bitch!” Lindsay shot back.
“Skank!”
“Fuck hole!”
“Cock-sucker!”
“Pussy-muncher!”
“Hmmmmm... show me,” Devon suddenly purred, taking a seat
upon the carpeted floor and spreading her thighs. Lindsay smiled at Devon as she lifted her maid’s skirt upward and massaged her pussy through the G-string she wore.
“What about Jeremy, though?” Lindsay asked, offering a sudden pout. “He hasn’t cum yet...”
“Jeremy can fuck you doggie-style while you eat my pussy,” Devon suggested, which definitely sounded like a splendid idea to me. “One catch, though. Our uniforms must stay on.”
“Jeremy ain’t even going to allow us to take our uniforms off,” Lindsay giggled, shaking her head. “You have nothing to worry about there. A naughty schoolgirl is his big fetish. I think after tonight, a naughty maid will be, too.”
Lindsay then turned her head and looked up at me with pleading, puppy-dog eyes. She frowned a bit before asking, “Will you do me a favor, Jeremy? Please?”
“What?” I asked, the excitement level within me reaching a fever pitch. Not only were these two ladies dressed up in sexy costumes - which was enough to get my juices going - but their verbal exchanges were driving me insane! “What is it? I’ll do anything for you, princess. You know that.”
Lindsay kissed the very tip of my cock and begged, “Will you PLEASE fuck Devon in the ass tonight?”
That was it.
Lindsay flinched, obviously not expecting a sudden blast of sperm to jettison from my cock and onto her adorable face. I couldn’t help myself. My entire body shivered and trembled with pure excitement as the heated sensations of release simply coursed all throughout me.
There was a second eruption, most of which landed directly upon the 19-year-old’s forehead. A third, smaller shot hit her square in her bright, smiling teeth.
“Should I take that as a yes Lindsay, I will fuck Devon in the ass tonight for you?” she giggled.
I could do nothing right now but grunt and growl in the aftermath of my sudden climax. Lindsay was becoming quite the talker when sexual play was involved. She could tease as well as anyone, but always backed her words up with action.
“Devon really deserves a good ass-fucking tonight,” she went on. “It’s been awhile since you gave her one, Jeremy.”
“Oh?” the 25-year-old wondered. “Why do I deserve one?”
“Are you denying it?” Lindsay asked, her eyes flashing as
she glanced at Devon.
“Well... not really,” she returned. “I guess I deserve a good ass-fucking everyday. God knows I’d like one everyday.”
Lindsay smiled, then looked back up at me. “Will you, Jeremy? Fuck Devon in the ass tonight. Maybe you could even throw in a little spanking for her, too?”
“A spanking?” Devon exclaimed, laughing. “You make it sound like I did something wrong, and need punishment.”
“Well... you have,” Lindsay murmured. “Just look at you. You look like a billion dollar whore with that maid outfit on. I could just see you walking into some guy’s hotel room with that uniform on. You’d bend over and show him your ass, and ask if he wanted any room service.”
“I look like a whore?” Devon snickered. “Look at you... little Miss Pig-Tails! You look like you’re no older than 13 or 14 with that schoolgirl outfit on!”
“Oh, I don’t look THAT young,” Lindsay corrected her. She turned her attention toward me once more. “But please, Jeremy? Please? Please fuck Devon in the ass tonight, and spank her. Spank her really good!”
“Quit your baby-whining and get down here, and lick my pussy!” Devon said to Lindsay, her tone both playful and impatient. Her maid’s skirt hiked above her waist, Devon pulled her black G-string down and off, warning Lindsay, “Else, I’ll spank you!”
“You can spank me anyway,” the little blonde giggled, before finally settling down onto her elbows and knees between Devon’s widespread thighs. An instant later, Lindsay extended her tongue and immediately began swiping away at her girlfriend’s tender folds. Devon moaned in response, then flipped the front of her maid’s skirt over Lindsay’s head, partially concealing it.
“What would Amy dress up as?” Devon wondered with a sly grin, her body already starting to vibrate because of Lindsay’s (very) skilled tongue. “You know... if she eventually decides to stay here with us. I’ll be the maid. Lindsay the schoolgirl. Jeremy the male stripper!” Devon giggled and added, “What about Amy?”
“How about a nun?” Lindsay asked, pausing her oral work only long enough to say those words.
Devon laughed in response and countered, “A NUN? Amy, as a holy woman?” She laughed again and concluded, “Never...”
“Maybe Amy could dress up as a dildo,” I suggested, a hand on my cock as I busily stroked it. “She seems to love to blast all of you girls with her strap-ons.”
“Amy is going to reincarnated as a strap-on dildo,” Devon snickered. “Just you wait and see. The Amy Anal Invader!”
“I’d buy it in an instant,” Lindsay mumbled, her tongue now increasing its tempo upon Devon’s womanly folds.
The sudden change in Lindsay’s pace seemed to quiet the girls down, and make them concentrate on one another. Devon purred and arched her back in response to her young lover’s tongue. She squeezed her thighs around Lindsay’s head, but the naughty blonde continued busily lapping away at her.
As she was perched upon her elbows and knees, her face buried between Devon’s thighs, I had a rather inviting view of Lindsay from behind. The red-and-black checkered schoolgirl skirt she had on was riding high now, exposing her little ass and the cotton panties which clutched it so very tightly.
Lindsay must have known that I was gawking at her from behind, because she wiggled that picture-perfect ass of hers at me in a continual, non-stop motion. Her movements were a bit exaggerated, so I figured that she was putting on a good show for my benefit.
But just the mere sight of Lindsay’s ass - combined with the idea of the many (erotic) things that I could do to it - was more than enough to get my cock fully erect.
“OH! Don’t you dare!” Devon exclaimed, a timid look on her face as she glared at Lindsay, an instant before letting out a wild scream. “You little slut! Get that finger out of my ass! Get it out! RIGHT NOW!”
“You know you love it, baby,” Lindsay remarked, as Devon’s eyes flashed with anger. Despite that, I could tell that this was still part of their game. They were playing with one another. I’ve seen it all too many times before...
“My ass is reserved for Jeremy tonight!” Devon huffed, which nearly caused my cock to explode once again. “Get that finger out, you little whore!”
“Make me!” Lindsay squealed, as she then really started to bear down on Devon’s pussy with her lips and tongue. She made the 25-year-old grunt and squeal as her tongue now flicked itself over and across Devon’s puffy clit at a rapid-fire speed. At the same time, Lindsay was jamming her right index finger hard and fast into Devon’s rectum.
“Fuck that little whore before she makes me cum!” Devon exclaimed, her eyes now focused upon me. “Fuck her good!”
Even before Devon’s torrid demand had fully registered in my mind, I was on my knees and nestled up close behind Lindsay’s twitching ass. Using both hands, I yanked her panties downward - to mid-thigh - but didn’t dare touch the schoolgirl skirt. It was still flipped up beyond her waist as I fisted my pulsating cock and inserted into her pussy.
I grimaced at first, trying to adjust to the vice-tight grip which always seemed to occur upon my shaft whenever I penetrated Lindsay. I sighed as well, then was able to slide the entire length of my erection into her folds.
Lindsay moaned harshly, but continued forward with her cunnilingus work upon Devon. “Oh!” she squealed, as I then pulled my cock out, and shoved it back into her just as quickly. “Oh God, yes! Fuck me, Jeremy! FUCK ME!”
As you may expect, I could never turn down such a nasty request from my darling, little princess.
Lindsay screamed at the top of her lungs as I began to thrust my way in-and-out of her pussy with rapid aggression. I growled myself, with one hand perched upon her slender waist and the other reaching upward - holding onto one of those addictive, bushy pig-tails. Lindsay kept screaming out her arousal as she tilted her head back for a short moment. Then, she dove right back into that all-you-can-eat buffet otherwise known as Devon’s pussy.
“Absolutely delicious!” Lindsay exclaimed, now pounding a fist upon the carpeted floor as I continually plowed into the 19-year-old vixen from behind. My breathing ragged, I pumped myself harder and faster into her. Soon, my speed and tempo maxed out, and I was drilling her as hard as possible.
I was so consumed with Lindsay that for an instant, I had forgotten that Devon was with us as well. I was quickly reminded of her, however, once she screamed out in what was obviously a rip-roaring, earth-shattering orgasm. Arching her neck and back, and clutching both breasts through the maid’s top she wore, Devon’s blue eyes were wide and looming as she glared at Lindsay with a look of pure lust.
Lindsay kept her face buried between Devon’s widespread thighs, lapping up all the luscious nectar that was her reward for a job well done. I put a momentary halt to my thrusting motions, allowing Lindsay to luxuriate in the taste of her lover’s depths. Devon writhed and squirmed about upon the floor for quite awhile, continually moaning out her immense pleasure until her orgasm finally subsided.
“Oh, you sweet thing!” Devon then exclaimed, sitting up and immediately finding Lindsay’s mouth with her own. My cock still embedded (and for the time being, dormant) in Lindsay’s pussy, she and Devon shared a rather sloppy, but heated kiss. I smiled at the mere sight.
Lindsay placed one hand upon Devon’s face as their kiss continued, and soon heightened in intensity. When I resumed my thrusting motion, however, Lindsay screamed and her hand jerked upward - causing Devon’s maid headpiece to go flying.
Neither seemed to notice, though. Their kiss now broken, Devon leaned back and smiled. She had a bird’s eye view as I simply pulverized Lindsay and her sweet, tender pussy.
“Oh yeah... fuck her hard!” Devon encouraged, her eyes ablaze with passion, as she now looked directly at me. “Give her what she wants! Give her what she NEEDS!”
Every last ounce of strength within my body was being used as I gave Lindsay all I could in terms of effort and intensity. I absolutely hammered her with my hard cock, blazing a trail through her inner depths. Lindsay continued to scream out in unbridled lust, but at the same time, Devon was still full of encouragement.
“Rip her apart! YES! Fuck her! Fuck her harder! Oh, look at her! Look at her! She needs it SO BAD!”
Grunting, I closed my eyes. Lindsay and I were rocking together on the very brink of madness, and Devon was just making things all the more exciting with her words. I was extremely close to blowing a monstrous load...
When I opened my eyes and caught a glimpse of Lindsay’s flipped-up schoolgirl skirt as I blasted away at her, I literally felt something pop inside of me. Whatever it was, it then snapped as I watched Lindsay’s bushy pig-tails flail and bounce about with reckless abandon.
I screamed out like there was no tomorrow as my shaft erupted within the tight, unforgiving confines of the little blonde’s pussy. Lindsay jammed her ass hard against my pelvis and screamed out with her own undeniable pleasure, then both of us began to shudder and vibrate together.
It felt as though I was trapped inside a pressure-cooker until my orgasm finally crested, and then slowly faded away. Feeling a bit woozy, I blinked several times and withdrew my shaft from the teen-ager’s sweet folds. On my knees, I took a step back and then collapsed into a seated position.
“I’ve always wanted a schoolgirl,” Devon giggled, as she pulled Lindsay into her lap and kissed her. Both hands were already roaming as Devon groped Lindsay’s ass, as well as her smallish breasts through the vest and blouse she wore.
Lindsay responded to her lover by cupping and squeezing her full, lavish breasts with both hands. Lindsay even ripped away the French maid’s top which Devon had on, exposing her breasts so she could grope them bare.
“We’re supposed to leave our uniforms on!” Devon huffed playfully, her lips pursed together tightly.
“I can’t touch your breasts without also seeing them,” Lindsay said, now planting kiss after kiss upon Devon’s face and neck. “It would drive me crazy. Leave your skirt and stockings on... it’s what Jeremy likes the most.”
My eyes went wide with arousal as both ladies pressed their lips together for another mutual exchange of lips and tongues. My cock had been thoroughly drained moments ago, but now it seemed it was twitching with newfound life once again. Where I got this energy from, I’ll never know.
Devon broke their shared kiss, then spread her legs out and forced Lindsay to settle front-down upon her lap. Lindsay turned her face and looked up at Devon, her eyes flashing with anticipation.
“What are you doing?”
“I’m going to spank you,” Devon replied nonchalantly,
pulling Lindsay’s panties (which had been at mid-thigh) all the way down, and off. “God knows you deserve it. You’re such a perverted, little girl!”
“Perverted?” Lindsay asked, acting if she had taken some offense. “I’m not perverted! I don’t... sit in some voyeur room, and spy on others having sex!” She paused and offered a slight giggle before saying, “Oh, wait a minute. I do...”
Devon shook her head and laughed, then placed her right hand close to Lindsay’s upturned ass. Flicking her wrist rapidly, Devon delivered a series of hard, quick-hitting slaps to Lindsay’s ass with an open palm. The little vixen squirmed and writhed about in Devon’s lap, and then started to scream and grunt in response to the harsh blows.
“Oh... did I hurt my poor baby?” Devon mocked seconds later, pouting, as she tucked the hemline of Lindsay’s red-and-black checkered schoolgirl skirt into its waistband. Then, she leaned over and tenderly kissed the aching, red welts upon Lindsay’s quivering ass. “You poor thing... Devon is going to make it better. Much better!”
Devon held true to her promise as she resumed the hard slapping motion upon Lindsay’s ass. The 19-year-old first grunted, then squealed, as her face now rocked from side to side in utter pleasure. If I knew just one thing at all, it was that Lindsay absolutely LOVED being spanked...
Before I knew what happened next, Devon had both of her arms around me, and was blistering my mouth with a heated, passionate kiss. Apparently, she discarded Lindsay for the time being and decided to focus her attention upon me.
It took me a second or two to respond, but soon I met Devon’s kiss with equal fervor and passion. I held the intoxicating blonde close to me, and let one hand trail downward - to her ass. I cupped it through the maid’s skirt she still had on, massaging it’s firmness. The satin fabric of her skirt, by the way, felt truly exquisite upon my hand.
“Hmmmmm,” the 25-year-old moaned, breaking our kiss and looking into my eyes. “Tell me, Jeremy. How much cum did you just pump into ‘lil Lindsay’s pussy?”
I hesitated for a moment before answering, “A lot.”
“Hmmmmm, good,” she purred. “I’m gonna suck every last
drop of it out of her.” Devon smiled and ended our embrace, but not before offering me a kiss on the cheek. Then, she turned toward Lindsay and said, “How about it, sweetheart? Want me to suck that cum right out of your pussy?”
“Only if you share it with me,” Lindsay replied, pointing toward her own mouth. “With kisses.”
“Of course I’ll share,” Devon grinned. “You always share with me. It’s only fair.” She turned toward me and offered a coy reminder, “Remember, Jeremy... you owe me an ass-fuck.”
“And a spanking!” Lindsay added, giggling. “Jeremy, don’t forget to spank her! She really deserves one now!”
“Get on your back and spread your legs before I give you ANOTHER spanking!” Devon warned her, a quirky gleam in her eyes. “It’s time for my evening snack.”
I watched intently as Devon spread the soaked folds of Lindsay’s pussy with her right hand. She then moved her face in for a closer inspection, resulting in an excited groan from the little minx at the initial tongue-to-pussy contact. Once again, my limp cock was being rejuvenated. It twitched and quivered with newfound life.
Devon let out a low, guttural moan as she soon withdrew her head from the depths of Lindsay’s pussy. I gulped my throat and watched in fascination as the shapely blonde had her tongue out and extended, with a thick glob of sperm resting in its center. Carefully, she moved toward Lindsay’s own face - not wanting to spill the juice - and was met with an open, expectant mouth. Devon slipped her tongue inside, depositing the blob of sperm there, before each lady shared an intimate, touching kiss.
“Hmmmmm, delicious,” Lindsay moaned, her eyes flashing as she licked her lips. “Nothing quite like the taste of cum before bedtime. Or after you wake up. In the middle of the day. After dinner... hey, even during dinner!”
“Plenty of your pussy juices are mixed in with Jeremy’s cum,” Devon reminded her.
“My pussy juices taste good, too,” Lindsay murmured.
“Get me some more, Devon. I’m thirsty.”
Devon smiled before moving her face between Lindsay’s thighs to repeat the same process from earlier. After spreading Lindsay’s glistening folds open, Devon snaked her tongue inside and went searching for another glob of sperm. Eventually she found one, and with it squarely centered on her extended tongue, Devon again offered it to Lindsay’s mouth through a very wet, sloppy kiss.
“Hmmmmm,” the 19-year-old moaned, voicing her satisfaction one more time. “It tastes so good! I wish they sold bottles of sperm like they do bottles of milk.”
“It would be all you’d drink!” Devon laughed.
“You too!” Lindsay shot back.
Devon reached back with her right hand and smacked her
own ass three successive times, then turned her head and looked at me. “Come on, Jeremy. I’m waiting...”
“Fuck that ass!” Lindsay squealed, giggling. “Hey... maybe after he finishes with you, he can fuck my ass, too!”
I groaned out like a madman as with those words, my cock suddenly reached its full potential. I glanced downward and admired the sight of Devon’s maid skirt as she was perched upon her hands and knees. I grabbed the hemline of the skirt and tucked the back of it into its waistband, allowing me full access to Devon’s rounded, tight ass.
“I already lubed her up for you,” Lindsay chirped. “So just jam your big cock into that ass and go to town!”
Devon slid upward, so her face was directly in line with Lindsay’s, as she hovered above her. Next, Devon placed a hand upon Lindsay’s forehead and stared intently at her. “Why do you want Jeremy to do my ass so much?” Again, there was that playful tent to her voice.
“No other reason than I want to see Jeremy pound your ass and hear you squeal like a pig,” Lindsay grinned. “I just LOVE it when you squeal during sex... especially anal sex. You’re at your loudest then.”
“Then I’m gonna make you squeal, too,” Devon promised.
“Scream, even. Tonight, your pussy belongs to me.”
“My pussy belongs to you every single night,” Lindsay cooed. “You, and Jeremy. And maybe Amy now, too.”
The two ladies smiled at each other before sharing one more intimate, soul-touching kiss. Then, Devon slid back down Lindsay’s body and settled her face inbetween her outstretched thighs. With the schoolgirl skirt fanned out above her waist, Lindsay began to squirm and writhe about upon the floor as Devon eagerly lapped away upon her folds.
Grunting, I then fisted my cock and nudged its tip upon the small, air-tight crevice that was Devon’s rectum. I winced with an incredible mixture of pain and pleasure as somehow, I was able to forge my erection through that seemingly unbreakable barrier.
Devon’s entire body tightened and flinched as I slowly but surely guided inch after tantalizing inch into her bowels. Soon, the entire length of my cock was buried inside of her. I looked down for a moment and gulped at the sight of my balls - all snug and nestled tight upon Devon’s upturned, beautiful ass.
“Fuck her,” Lindsay encouraged, her eyes locked on me as she offered a smile for emphasis. “Fuck her hard!”
Never one to disappoint, I began to gradually thrust my way in-and-out of Devon’s anus. With each inward stroke, however, my speed and tempo steadily increased. Soon, I was hammering away at her as hard as I possibly could.
Of course, this brought nothing from Devon except her trademarked squeals - loud and non-stop. I don’t know how she also found the time to concentrate on the exploration of Lindsay’s pussy with her tongue. Devon did, however. Her tongue was swirling like crazy upon her girlfriend’s folds as I repeatedly jammed myself in-and-out of her.
“YES!” Lindsay screamed, as I drew my right hand back and slapped it hard upon Devon’s quivering ass. “Spank her!” she pleaded, as Devon grunted and yelped out her lust. “Spank her! She’s a naughty maid! A very naughty maid!
Spank her! HARD!”
I nodded my head at Lindsay as I used both hands to swat and slap away upon Devon’s upturned ass, while not taking away from my forceful thrusting motion. In no time flat, her skin was a bright shade of red. With her even mixture of grunts and squeals, I could easily tell that Devon was truly enjoying this rather harsh treatment, too.
Lindsay was still squirming around like a fish out of water as Devon continually used full, sweeping licks of her tongue to orally stimulate her. In the process, I had to pause for an instant and admire the little vixen but more importantly, her schoolgirl uniform, one more time.
Even while in the middle of a sexual encounter, Lindsay still had that innocent appeal about her. Her bushy, blonde pig-tails were splayed out upon the floor, while her smallish breasts bounced and jiggled about within the confines of not only a white blouse, but also a red vest over top of it. I particularly loved the sight of her red-and-black checkered skirt, as it was bunched up above her waistline. That way, Devon’s tongue had easy access to her pussy.
Lindsay’s cotton panties were long gone, but she still had on the white knee-socks and black saddle shoes. Her tender knees were high in the air, by the way, as Devon continually licked and slurped away upon her slit.
Speaking of Devon, I also had to take some time to admire her and the French maid’s uniform she so proudly wore.
Well, nearly half of it was a distant memory by now. The frilly headpiece she once had on, along with her halter-style top, had been discarded during the course of this three-way encounter. Devon still wore the matching black skirt, with white ruffles adoring its hem. Of course, I had that hem tucked into the waistband of the skirt. Thus, I had nothing in the way of blasting myself in-and-out of her repeatedly. Her outfit had been accentuated even more with white ruffles around her neck, as well as both of her wrists.
Devon also had on a pair of black thigh-high stockings, along with matching high-heels. Glancing downward, I noticed that there was a gaping hole near Devon’s right knee in her stocking. Since it wasn’t there before we started, I figured the hole came about because Devon had spent so much time on her knees during the past several moments.
“Oh God, you’re gonna make me cum!” Lindsay screeched, clenching her thighs tightly around Devon’s proving head. I watched with fascination as Lindsay grabbed her own breasts with both hands and began mauling them through her vest and blouse. An instant later, she let out a deafening scream, which told me that the 19-year-old had just experienced the wondrous, indescribable joy of orgasm.
All the while, my powerful thrusts in-and-out of Devon’s tight rectum never once let up. I slapped her ass harder than before, then grasped it cruelly with both hands and held on for dear life as my stamina was about to hit zero.
“Oh yeah!” Devon exclaimed, managing to get those words in as she continually grunted and squealed in response to my forcefulness. “Fuck my ass! Yes! Fuck it! OH GOD YES! Oooooh, it feels so good! MY ASS! FUCK YES!”
Lindsay slithered out of Devon’s reach, allowing her to solely concentrate on our own coupling. I kept hammering away, but also smiled as Lindsay - still flat on her back - slipped a hand between her thighs and started masturbating. The teen-ager had no limit when it came to satisfaction...
Speaking of such things, I screamed and roared out at the very top of my lungs as my cock suddenly erupted somewhere deep within Devon’s bowels. I was able to push myself all the way in, then growled and rumbled in extreme satisfaction as I pumped heavy globs of my gooey seed into the 25-year-old enchantress. I continued growling, making sure that every last ounce of my sperm was deposited deep into her bowels.
My body just seemed to glow and shine in the aftermath.
For a moment, it felt as though I was going to pass out.
The pleasure was that immense.
Fortunately, Devon got to experience a taste of it, too. She let loose with a loud squeal as her pussy also exploded, the orgasmic juices literally flowing down her inner thighs and dripping onto the carpeted floor.
Still clutching her ass with both hands, I groaned one final time before collapsing forward. Completely spent, I fell on top of Devon, pinning her beneath me. She grunted at first, but then offered a laugh while turning her head to look back up at me.
“That was pretty fun,” she sighed, grinning, as I finally pulled my deflated shaft out from within her rectum.
“It was wonderful,” I sighed, curling my neck and finding her lips with my own. Devon and I traded tongues for quite some time, until I felt a hand caressing my right shoulder.
I looked up and saw Lindsay on her knees beside us. She leaned over and attached her mouth to mine for a pleasurable kiss, while offering a finger from her opposite hand to Devon’s lips. She nuzzled and it sucked it into her mouth, as Lindsay and yours truly shared one of our most tender, heart-warming kisses ever.
“Every night will be like this!” Lindsay exclaimed after our kiss was soon broken. “But it would even be better with Amy also with us!” She paused and added, “Just think of it... a four-some together, for the rest of our lives!”
“Amy hasn’t agreed to stay yet,” Devon reminded her, withdrawing that finger from her mouth. “I think a lot of that will depend on whether or not Stephanie is willing to alter their lifestyle. It seems to me that Stephanie not only loves being a submissive, but she also loves being a pornstar. She just glows whenever I ask her about either.”
“I know she hasn’t agreed to stay,” Lindsay murmured. “I really just want Amy to be happy, whether it is with ‘Steph, or us. That’s the most important thing, you know.”
“They’re going to split apart,” I told the girls, shaking my head. “Their relationship was doomed from the start.”
“What makes you so sure Amy and Stephanie are going to split apart?” Devon wondered, kissing me on the cheek.
“Stephanie wants to be a submissive,” I told her. “She wants to be treated like an object; a piece of property. If Amy is no longer willing to be dominant with her, they have no relationship. It’s sad, but true.”
“They’ll have two broken hearts!” Lindsay whined, a distressed look upon her face.
“Stephanie is so much different from the way I remember her last winter,” Devon offered. “She was sweet, friendly, charming... very likable. Now, since she has gotten into porn, she’s become nothing but a slut. Not the good type of slut, either. The bad type.”
“Jeremy was always afraid that if I got into porn with Amy, I would change for the bad, too,” Lindsay said. “I like being a sweet slut! So I’ll never get into porn.”
“If you ever do want to actually try porn, you’ll have to go through me first,” Devon warned, bringing Lindsay’s lips to hers for a tender kiss. “I won’t let you.”
“Nor would I let you, Devon,” Lindsay grinned.
“I don’t think you have anything to worry about there!”
the buxom blonde laughed. “No way!”
Lindsay turned toward me and said, “I’m still having wild flashes of you, Jeremy, as a Chippendale dancer.” Again, both she and Devon laughed hysterically at those words. “Wearing a G-string, thrusting your pelvis... making all the girls cry!” Now, Lindsay and Devon laughed even harder.
I got into the game as well, chuckling gently as I shook my head in response. “You two are terrible,” I chided them. “Making fun of me like that.” I offered a fake pout and said, “You hurt my feelings.”
“Oh, you poor thing!” Devon giggled, planting another kiss upon my cheek. “How about we all take a bubble-bath together, and try to make you feel better?”
“That sounds like an excellent idea,” I grinned.

<<<- End of Part 15 ->>>