View Single Post
Old 11-27-2001, 05:56 PM
Jay'sPrincess

The note read, "I have a surprise for you." Follow the rose petals and it will lead you to it." Pleasantly surprised and excited Anthony followed the petals for the bathroom door where he found another note that read, "Honey i've ran you a hot bath to relax you after such a stressful week." Anthony got into the bath and closed him thinking about how much he wanted to see his wife and how much she meant to him. No other woman could ever come close. After about 15 minutes or so Anthony got out of the bath and went to dry off when another note slipped from him towel, it read "your final destination is right in front of you. In the master bedroom you will find what you seek." Anthony wrapped the towel around himself and made his way to the room.

When he got into the room he was speechless, everything was so beautiful, but not as beautiful as his wife who was lying on the bed. The room was filled with the smell of vanilla and there were candles all over. It was unbelieveable. Anthony walked closer to the bed where his beautiful wife lay in sexy lingerie. As he got closer she stood up and stopped him and said, "Anthony is going to be a night you will never forget." With that she kissed him gently, as they broke their kiss they stared into each others eyes for what seemed like eternity until I said "sweetie, I know you had a rough week and I thought that I could give you a nice massage." Anthony smiled at me showing his approval of the idea.

Anthony dropped the towel that covered his torso and lay on the bed. I went and got some baby oil from the bathroom and returned. Before starting I went over the stereo and put a Luther Vandross CD just to set and ensure the mood. I sat astride him as he lay on his stomach. I first started by rubbing his shoulders and worked my way down the his hard, muscular back. My hands moved with strength and confidence, finding the right spots, working on the right muscles, the right connections. At this point I was getting extremely aroused and I guess Anthony could sense it too. I wanted to work my way down his body so I sat almost on his upper thighs. I rubbed the oil all over his ass, squeezing and caressing it. I knew that Anthony was enjoying it when I heard him moan. I continues rubbing his sexy butt for a little while longer, then I moved to his legs. I rubbed his legs a little and massaged his feet. By now I wanted him so bad.

I asked Anthony to roll over and he did. As he rolled over I could see that his 8 inch penis was very erect, the tip glistened with a drop of pre-cum. I leaned over and kissed it, tasting him. I moaned, loving the way tasted. Anthony tried to pull me to him, but I pushed him away telling him that I wanted to make it a special night and I wanted to continue the massage. I ran my oil soaked hands over his chest, massaging him feeling his heart beat. I moved down lower to his flat stomach. I love a man with nice abs and in good shape and Anthony was that and more. I went lower, teasing him. I glanced at him knowing that he wanted me to touch his cock but I didn't. I instead worked on him legs massaging from him thighs down. Finally I decided to touch his penis. When I did he moan in ecstacy. I worked my way between his legs gently rubbing his balls. Anthony moaned louder and I knew that he could not take much more. I spread him legs and lay between them taking his hard cock in my mouth. I licked up and down the shaft while my hand played with balls. I sucked him hard. Within minutes I sensed that he was ready to cum so I took his entire length in my mouth and sucked harder. He came in my mouth, I tasted every delicious drop of him, savoring it. I milked him dry. When he was finished cumming he just lay there in a sense of euphoria.

A couple minutes lated Anthony looked at me and said "I love you." With that he reached next to the bed and opened the bottle of wine. He poured each of us a glass and proposed a toast. he said "to Melissa, the woman of my dreams. You have made all my dreams come true and I love you. Here's to a night that we will never forget." We each drank to that and we kissed. Anthony deepened the kiss and I could feel his hands roam all over my body. Oh I wanted Anthony so bad and he knew it, he could see it in my eyes....

TO BE CONTINUED