View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 10:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bangerog2
Father John

He stood there with Mary standing behind him. His arse felt as if it was on fire and as if it were raw flesh. He had never had so many strokes, and it was all he could do to keep from crying.

'I had to do it Father, it was my duty.' It was almost a whisper.

Mary was still gently caressing the weals that had now risen to their full height, and Father John was aware of a certain change in her demeanour. He could not realise though, the effect that chastising him had had onher. Her nipples were now fully stiffened, pressing against the cup of her bra, her cunnie lips were swollen and her clit erect, her juices soaking into her panties.

One hand started to move round his thigh slowly approaching his erection, just as, many years ago she had reached round her son. The difference this time was that she had waited until the end of the punishment. Before, with Liam, she had reached round after every couple of strokes to check if his erection was subsiding, knowing full well that she was adding to his excitement as she took him in her fist and squeezed.

Now, her fingers tickled Father John's ball ssac before she took him in her hand.

'OHHH Father! What a rude man you are!! Such a stiffy!! We'll have to get all that naughtiness----- all that naughty spunk out!'

He moaned as she held him loosely, and slowly, oh so slowly stroked him. Then her hand was gone.

'I used to find excuses to punish Liam' Mary thought. 'I guess 12 or 14 times in three years, and he always got a stiffy. It would make me cum as I masturbated him from behind and got that spunk out, all the while talking dirty. But I wanted more. I knew it was wrong to think of doing my duty for him, when I finger diddled, but I wanted my son soooo much. Oooh Father, I need it now, be Liam for me.

Hurriedly she unbuttoned her dress and let it fall to the floor, standing there in her bra, girdle, panties, stockings and shoes.

'Turn round Father.'

He did so standing there, trousers still round his ankles and his erection pointing at her like a flagstaff.

'Such a lot of naughtiness.' she whispered.------