View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 12:42 AM

Weekend at the Lake, Part 1

Weekend at the Lake, Part 1.
By Soundman

This is a basically a true story. A few details have been altered and the names have been changed to protect the guilty! This is my first post, so give me some feedback, please.

---------

Oh, what a great weekend it was going to be! We were going to the lake for the weekend - my girlfriend and my best friend and I were going to spend a weekend that would prove to be fantastic.

Let me give you the cast of characters here. My name is Steve and I'm 6'1", 210 lbs and 24 years old at the time. I'm no movie star, but I'm fairly handsome and easygoing. But I was also pretty "innocent". Even in college, I lived the dull life of a serious engineering student and didn't get out much. And due to a couple of bad experiences, I was just about to give up on women. Until I met Shelly, that is.

Shelly was the best friend of a friend of mine. We met through her and I was smitten almost at first sight. Shelly is 5'4", 110 lbs, 24 years old, blonde and built. Her 34D breasts were topped with the most wonderful raspberry-shapped nipples that would stand up and out no matter what she wore - a wonderful tease to all around her. We hadn't been dating long, only a few months, when my best friend suggested that we go to Lake Ouachita together for a weekend.

Tony is 6 years older than me, 6'1" and 180 lbs and was married to a woman who was, shall we say, difficult. She was the epitome of the "frigid wife" and was not interested in the slightest in anything that even hinted of being "wild" or "kinky". Too bad. She was nice looking, but was totally closed to having fun. Tony's wife was going out of town for the weekend to visit her sister, so we had a perfect chance to get away.

Tony and I packed the essentials in his Surburban and boat: ice chests, food, fishing gear and a few clothes. Shelly was busy packing the other items we would need: massage oil, bikini, and music. Yes, this was going to be an interesting weekend.

As we left, Shelly got up in the front seat with us. We listened to music, talked, laughed and had a good time. Tony and I both had a hand on one of Shelly's thighs and we played with her legs, thighs, inner thighs, stomach and nipples occasionally as we drove. It wasn't hard to see that she was getting excited. Her nipples were hard as rocks and nearly ripping holes in her thin shirt. Her hips kept moving on the seat as she enjoyed our attentions. Finally she had all she could take. She leaned over and unfastened my shorts and pulled my cock out. She stroked it for little bit and then put it in her mouth. Oh, how wonderful! She continued to suck and stroke my cock until I exploded in her mouth. She licked me clean from balls to tip and then looked up at me like the cat that ate the canary.

Not forgetting about Tony, she turned around and gave him the same treatment. This of course gave me access to her pussy and ass, so I played with her while she sucked him off. Shelly's attentions made it extremely difficult for him to concentrate on the road, but he was able to keep us fairly steady while we played. The 3 hour drive to the lake was certainly a very interesting one!

We arrived at the cabin and started to unload the truck. As Tony and I were bringing stuff in, Shelly asked if we minded if she rearranged the furniture in the large bedroom of the cabin. We said no, so she grinned and walked off. We just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. What we didn't know was that Shelly was pushing the two double beds together to make one large bed. That would make it more fun to play on anyway!

It was early evening with a couple of hours of sunlight left, so I walked down to the lake to cast a few times and see if I got lucky. Shelly finished putting stuff up in the little kitchenette and decided to walk down to the lake after me. When she got there, she walked up behind me and hugged me. Not satisfied with just that, she reached around me and began playing with my chest and nipples. Well, this had the expected effect and my "pole" began to be more important to me than my fishing rod! I reeled in my last cast and turned around to face her. Her shirt was unbuttoned and her tits were exposed. I leaned down and began sucking first on one nipple then another, pinching and playing with the opposite nipple with my fingers. I reached up under her short skirt and found that she was not wearing any panties. "No panties this evening?" I asked.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned. "I didn't even bring any this weekend. I didn't see the point since I probably wouldn't be in them long anyway!" she said. That's my girl!

I fingered her pussy and clit more and more while I continued to suck on her nipples. She began to have trouble standing. I told her kneel down, so she turned around and got down on all fours. I pulled up the bottom of her short skirt and continued to finger-fuck her pussy. Finally she said, "Please! I want you inside of me! Not your finger, but your cock!" I pulled down my short pants and underwear and began to fuck her for real from behind. Just as I was about to cum, I heard a noise. I looked around quickly and saw a guy in a boat not 30 yards from us! He was an older guy who had obviously been around a bit. He just grinned at me and gave me the "OK" sign and went on with his fishing! I turned my attention back to Shelly. I could see her tits bouncing back and forth as we fucked. I could see her wetness on my cock as I slid almost entirely out of her and then slammed it back home, burying my cock deep into her swollen and juicy pussy.

Finally, she said, "Please cum with me!!" That was all the invitation I needed! I emptied my load into her as her pussy clinched and contracted, her hips hunching back into me, trying to capture all of me in her velvety chambers. We collapsed onto the ground and lay there for a few minutes just holding each other and trying to catch our breath.

"What are you two doing over here?" It was Tony, grinning as he asked, trying to sound shocked and amazed. We could both tell by the tent in his pants that he enjoyed the show. Shelly turned slowly, kissed me deeply, and gingerly got up from the grass. She walked, somewhat unsteadily, to where Tony was and rubbed his cock through his pants. "Do I need to take care of this for you?" she asked. "Hmmm. That would be good!" Shelly knelt down, both to get on the same level as Tony's cock and to give herself a more steady position.

She unzipped his pants and pulled out Tony's cock. She kissed it and began to suck on it. Tony held onto Shelly's head and began to fuck her mouth. "Oh, that's good!" he said. Suddenly, he pulled out of Shelly's mouth and began to stoke his cock harder and harder. "Aaahhh!" he exclaimed as he came, sending white ropes of cum onto Shelly's face, neck and chest. "Mmmmm," she moaned. "What a wonderful skin treatment!" she said laughing. The three of us walked slowly back into the cabin.

"Yes, this is going to be an interesting weekend," I said. The other two just laughed. "And we're just getting started!" Shelly said, grinning.

-------

That was Part 1. If you like it, let me know and I'll continue it in Part 2.