View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 08:43 AM

A threesome for Lyn pt 5

It's been a while since I last wrote, but things have been a little quiet on the sex side of things for a while. I actually began to wonder whether or not I would be writing about our sexcapades again. That is until we heard from Ross again and invited us to his place for his birthday party. We of course said yes and that because he lived aboout 100k's away from us we would get a room in a hotel near his place so that we could both have a drink and get a taxi back to the hotel. He said that we could sleep at his at his house but would have to be in the lounge due to some of his family staying with him, we said thanks but we would be alright at the hotel.
We arrived at the hotel at about 2pm and I rang Ross and told him we were there, he said great and would see us later. Lyn decided to have a spa bath and while she ran the bath I went down to the bottle shop to buy some grog.I thought we might get in a nice sex bath in before going to Ross's. When I got back from the bottleshop I saw Ross's car parked in front of our room and I thought well there goes my sex bath. I grabbed the grog from the car and entered our room but couldn't see Ross or Lyn anywhere. I was about to call out when I heard noises from the bath room. I put down the grog and opened the door only to see Ross sitting on the edge of the bath naked and Lyn in the spa bath on her knees sucking on his cock. I stood there for a minute and watched my beautiful wife giving my best mate a blowjob and from the moans and groans both of them were enjoying it. I then made a sound and both of them looked at me, Lyn with Ross's cock stiil in her mouth and Ross looking a bit guilty. I asked what the deal was and Lyn then took Ross's cock out of her mouth, licked her lips and said that she was just giving him a special birthday treat and thought that it would have been alright with me. I said that all was ok but wish she had told me of her plans so that we could have planned it better. She said that she hadn't planned it and that when Ross arrived at the room and knocked she thought it was me and had forgot to take my key, so she had got out of the spa bath and without using a towel had opened the door a little so that I could push my way in, except it was Ross at the door and he had walked in to see her naked and after the initial shock had kissed him hello and before she knew it one thing led to another and she had told Ross to take off his clothes and follower her into the spa, and that led to her sucking his cock. I asked her whether she had finished the job yet and she said no, Ross then asked if all was ok and I said of course get on with it and I will get us some drinks.
I went and poured us our drinks and removed my clothes also, I then went into the bathroom and saw Ross sitting in the bath with his head between Lyn's legs, her head was thrown back and was obviously enjoying the licking she was getting. I put down the drinks and walked over to Lyn and put my cock in her mouth. She began sucking on it straight away, after a little while she stopped sucking on my cock and said that she wanted to fuck Ross, I said ok and went and sat down and had a drink. Lyn got Ross away from her pussy and told him to stand up, she began sucking on his cock again and Ross began to moan, he grabbed her head and began to face fuck her, she was swallowing the full lenght of his dick down her throat. Obviously Lyn could tell that he was about to come and stopped sucking his cock and told him to take her doggy style. Lyn turned around to face me and stuck her pussy in the air so that Ross could enter from behind, she had a wicked smile on her face and I was enjoying the show that she was putting on for me. Ross guided his cock into her pussy and the grabbed hold of her hips and slowly began thrusting his cock into her. Lyn was enjoying every thrust and told him to fuck her harder, he started slamming into her so that every time he pushed his cock into her it made a slapping sound. I was still sitting there watching and drinking when Ross let out a moan and began jerking and filling my wifes pussy with his cum, Lyn also came and then both of them sank into the water to rest. I said that was the best show I had seen and should have taken a video of it.
I jumped into the spa and stood in front of my wife and told her to suck my cock, she grabbed hold of it and began to suck and fondle my cock and balls. Ross got out of the spa and Lyn stopped sucking me and asked where he was going, he said he was just getting a drink. She said good because she hadn't finished with yet. She started to suck on my cock again, taking me all the way in and out and playing with my balls at the same time, Ross was watching us and said that she sure knew how to suck cock and that she had been the best he had ever had. I then told Lyn to get into the doggy position again and pushed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could, knowing that she likes it hard in this position. Ross then started to walk over to us and put his now hard cock in front of Lyn's mouth, she opened up and he slid his cock in and out of her mouth slowly at first and then quicker and quicker so that he was keeping pace with me. Lyn was going wild and started to cum but never let up on mine or Ross's cock. At the sight of me fucking her pussy and my mate fucking her mouth I couldn't hold on any longer and blew my load into her, Ross was doing the same at the other end and she was trying to swallow every drop of his cum. I pulled out of her and sat in the spa, Lyn had sucked Ross dry and also sank into the water with a smile on her face, Ross got in and sat on the other side of her and started to relax. It was abot 6pm and after a little while Ross said he should get back to his place for the party and would see us there, he started to get up and Lyn grabbed his cock and pulled him to her lips again, he started to say something but when Lyn sunk her mouth down on him to the hilt, he just gabbed her hair and started to move her head backwards and forwards. I then suggested that we go to the bed, we all got out and I told lyn to lay on her back with her head to the end of the bed, I told Ross to put his cock in her mouth and I then got on top of her and slid my dick into her pussy, we started fucking her together again and she was grabbing Ross's cock and wanking him at the same time, It didn't take long and he started to cum, Lyn grabbed hold of his cock and sucked and sucked until he was dry again. I started to pump harder and we both came at the same time. Ross sat on the floor for a while then got up and grabbed a quick shower and went home. I showered after him while Lyn slept on the bed totally satisfied. When she finally awoke she said that she had had a great time and can't wait for the next burthday party, which is hers and wanted to do the same thing again. She got up and showered and we went to the party, everybody had a great time, but we three had the best time.