View Single Post
Old 05-15-2003, 05:48 PM

I was shaking and trembling my cock was huge, as Istripped I noticed the pre-cum had darkened my briefs. I dropped my briefs and picked up a pair of sheer black nylon panties. i slid them on, my cock went harder and tented the material. i picked up the lube and went back.

Tom was lying down, his cock looked huge, sticking out..well up and the end was shiny. i could feel myself feeling feint and nervous, wanting his cock...

"I've got the tape ready" he said, I turned without speaking,a new scene one guy on all fours. bum up high and another guy behind, the camera zoomed in to just show a cock head pushing at a tight anus. Slowly it was forced open and the ead was swallowed, a few short pumps and then deeper ones and the cock was right in, up to the balls.

"fancy that?" said Tom.

I just looked at his beautiful cock, got onto the couch, on all fours and profereed my arse to him. I was blushing.."Please fuck me," I said ..

Tom got between my legs, I felt his hands gently slide over my arse cheeks and then one finger down my arse crack to that moist, warm, aching entrance, he smeared cold lube over the puckered ring. I really was scared, but so wanted this.

"Ok, you ready?"

"Yes" I replied, voice thick with fear and lust.

"Tellme to stop if it is not ok?"

I nodded and pushed myself back, then I felt his cock slide down between my cheeks, nestling against my anus...he gently pushed and it felt massive, my anus felt tight, he started to go in, bit by bit, my arsehole opening more and more, it hurt but more it felt good, wicked and i wanted it. THe head was in by about an inch..he stopped "Ok..feel alright enjoying it? Is this freaking you out? I mean were not gay..."

"Tom, fuck me, fuck my arse with your big hard cock." I growled.

Tom pushed one short thrust, and bliss, my cock weeped pre-cum as his cock went beyong the tght ring of muscle and then he pushed deeper into my anus, filling my rectum with cock.