View Single Post
Old 02-03-2002, 06:51 PM
Master's pet tigress

Send a message via AIM to PlayfulTigress Send a message via Yahoo to PlayfulTigress
Post Feast of Sins: A Vampyre's Life

OOC (Out of Character): Welcome One and All to Pixies' dark side... Do not enter this thread if you have a weak stomach a closed mind. It is not for the faint of heart. This thread is a place for Those who hold an interest for Vampyric Erotica and heavy BDSM. This role play is open to all, though, if you wish to play along. I do ask that you introduce your character into the story in a manner that keeps a smooth flow going. And, I ask that you do not harm or kill a character without talking to the role player in PMs first. Respect for other role players is the number one rule here. If you happen to have any questions before posting your contribution, you may PM myself or Prophet Reality. (He is the "main" role for the Vampyres and I am the "main" role for the humans/slaves.)

IC (In Character):
Noemi:

Noemi looked herself over in the silver-backed glass in the dimly lit bathroom of The Inferno. "You look like death!" her mother's words taunted in her head. She scoffed. If only you knew, mother, she thought to herself as she pulled out her burgundy red lipstick from her purse and applied it to her full lips. She studyied herself a moment longer in the mirror. Her iced blue eyes were bloodshot, showing the exhaust within her. She sighed deeply as she turned on the 6" heel of her black velvet calf-high boot and opened the door back to the club.

Nine Inch Nails' Closer pounded through the many speakers throughout the club. The rhythmic beat filled Noemi. Without knowing it, her body swayed to the music as she walked. By the time she reached an outside edge of the dance floor, her body was in full swing. The words of the song, the beat of the music, and the voice of Trent Reznor consumed Noemi's whole being. She was so entranced, she has no idea she was being watched, studied, closely.