View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 09:21 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Ever take a sexy dare?

The what would you trade question made me think of trading a dare for sex...well, that sounds pretty bad. The way it happened was, I was once dating a guy and he told me I could tie him up, which I had been wanting to do, if I did a dare for him. I said OK.

His dare was this: He always watched the Washington Redskins (USA pro football) games with three of his guy friends. I grew up in the DC area and enjoy the games from time to time, but not rabidly. He said one of the guys had said I was really cute, and he wanted me to play a trick - to go out for a jog or something during the first half, come back, grab a shower, and then come out for a drink of water in a towel and do an "accidental" towel drop. It was a fun sounding dare and I did it. Right towards the end of the first half I made my appearance in a towel. I had tucked it very loosely to make sure it had a pretty tenuous hold. Just as I entered the living room, when the guys were all looking at me, I faked a sneeze and the towel dropped to the floor. I stood up, pretended to realize the towel was down, grabbed it, said "Ohmygosh!" and rewrapped myself. The guys were all shocked but Ryan told me later that after I fled back to the bedroom they were all really enthusiastic and making some very lewd comments to him. He said it was very hot and he loved it. That night he paid up his end of the deal, which I loved quite a bit!

So, has anyone else ever taken a sexy dare or asked a lover to do one? Was it fun or a disappointment?