Thread: office fun
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2001, 11:20 PM
djbenthos

Question

My hands fumbeled with the zipper, I was getting too excited. The anticipation of sucking one luscious cock while getting three others pounding from behind was almost too much to bear. I pulled out this monster of an uncircumcised cock. I decided that we needed to get to some where more comfortable. I suggested that our friend zip up and we could use the "secret" bedroom off of the board room on the next floor. The five of us got in the elevator. One of the guys (Rob) was rubbing my ass and slid his hand in to my panties and started to finger my sopping wet from behind. He was working two fingers in me while getting my clit with his middle finger, this was too good to believe. John started to nibble on my neck, his warm breath barely uttering what he would do with my sweet pink pussy in a few moments. With a jerk the car came to a stop, the bell rung, and the door opened. Rob gave me quick oil check (thumb up the ass) with a chuckle as we tried to get out of the car without causing too much of a scene. We quickly walked past the row of cubicles on the way to the exec board room. I opened the door with my key and quickly locked it behind us. I went over to the one wall and announced to the boys, "prepare to see the privelges of positions...... all of them." I pushed the hidden buttion and the door swung open to the posh suite that was used to "close business deals" when the wife was in town. Finally, my turn to use it. "Now where were we?" I asked with playful curiosity. Maurice pulled out his cock again and announced that I was being a naughty little girl and I had to be punished with nine inches of meat. I pulled him closer to me and took his uncirumcised cock into my mouth. I started to lick the head of it and alternately slide the whole monster down my throat. I was bobbing up and down on his meat, but I wasn't getting any attnetion where I wanted it . I stopped for a second turning to the other three who were just standing there in amazement (was it the size of his cock, or had they never seen this type of thing before?). "You three, don't just stand there. My pussy, ass, and tits need some action to, we aren't taking turns here. I need four cocks in me right now.........