View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 07:51 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Eek touchy subject...and really not sure i should be adding my 10c worth...but anyway...you all know me and know i just cant help meself *LOL*

He was not complaining about Smut Games in particular from what i read....it was more about the mass posting (or flooding in some threads) by members (like i said earlier...probably me included) and as i've myself brought up...it can be frustrating even from a smut games player like myself

Can i also remind all that there was no names named at all in his statement....if ppl believe that they are who he is talking about then well maybe there is some truth in what he says

Not everyone has the opportunity to visit more than once a day...nor the time to sort through 10 pages or more pages of games

The ppl that dont like the games do not realise that some flirt and play in there....i'd like to thank you IAK for adding your piece here as i myself was touched by your response...

Out of all the posts here only one really got up my nose...and i will address it here publically

GusAspar ~ What has someones signature line got to do with any of what is being said here???????? What is written there is for my benefit...it is in Elvish...and wether you understand it or not is irrelevant!

For those that told Bilbo to more or less "get over it"...if i may...i dont find that acceptable....he has a beef and it should be addressed same as everyone elses is....he did not actually name any particular names...it could be me for all you know...We are all here after all to have fun...if someone has a problem with the site, they should feel free to bring it out into the "public eye" and NOT be attacked for doing it

Some of you had some constructive ideas about how Bilbo can get around this problem....Thank you

Not all of us are diplomatic in the way we post....but i always try to be diplomatic back (well until ya piss me off the diplomacy tends to disappear out the window ) to every post.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!