Thread: My First Story
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2001, 02:33 PM
dobbydog

Smile

I walked over to where my the women were. My wife was oblivious to me being there, she was too caught up in sucking on a pussy. She was bent at the waist so her pussy was sticking up. I went behind her and stuck my dick in her dripping pussy. She moaned, finally feeling something deep within her. I pumped my cock in and out of her while she continued sucking on Justine's most private part. I fucked her hard, plunging my dick in and out of her. Justine came hard, grinding that hot pussy against my wife's face. After seeing that I could not take anymore. I began thrusting faster and harder, faster and harder. Finally, me and christine came together.

I withdrew my dick from my wife's hole and saw the cum dripping down her thighs. Justine looked my wife in the eyes and said "lay down, now it's my turn." With that she began lapping up the mixed juices of both of our juices from my wife's cunt. Melissa seeing that came over and took my now semi-hard dick in her mouth. She licked it up and down, cleaning me up. She suggested that we go inside and get something to drink while the other two were busy sucking each other. I told her no, that I wanted to watch just to bring back some ice cold water. Within moments she was back with the water. I drank some and then I had an idea.

I took an ice cube and rubbed it against Melissa nipples. They turned hard instanteously. I then moved the ice cube lower to her pussy. I took the ice cube and placed it on her clit and her climaxed. Just like that. I decided to play somemore and took another ice cube and rubbed it up and down her slit, she moaned. This girl was definitely built for sex. SHe screamed for me to just fuck her. I didn't want to fuck her just yet so I....